• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Eevee and Eeveelution Club​

For those who like Eevee and Eeveelution,please join this club​

Rules:

1. Please obey all of PC's rules.
2. Please, don't argue.
3. Choose a Eevee on joining the club.You may nickname it.
4. Explain topics in detail.
5. Please, Enjoy!​

Username: Aryan143
You partner Eevee name: Eon The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees are very cute and can evolve into many pokemon.​

Eevee and Eeveelutions:

133.png
136.png
135.png
134.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Members:

Aryan143(Owner)
134MS.png
133.png
133MS.png

Hikari10(Member)
133MS.png
133MS.png

Avishka(Member)
133MS.png
133MS.png

Umbr30n(Super Supporter)
197.png
133MS.png

AlexOzzyCake(Member)
133MS.png

Galoria(Super Fan)
470MS.png
133MS.png

Mononoke Hike(Super Supporter)
196MS.png
133MS.png
133MS.png

Iceman3317(Member)
133MS.png

Musica(Member)
133MS.png

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon(Member)
133MS.png

133MS.png

CourageHound(Member)
133MS.png
133MS.png

Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red(Member)
133MS.png

ThatSuperHappyCloud(Member)
133MS.png

Wind Heart(Member)
133MS.png
133MS.png

Cirno(Member)
133MS.png

Rou.Tsuki(Member)
133MS.png

Kawaii Pikachu :3(Member)
133MS.png
133MS.png

Quick Silveri(Member)
133MS.png

AWsquared(Member)
133MS.png

Level List:

Member: Given to you when you join the club.
Super Fan: Given to you when you reach 100 points.
Mega Fan: Given to you when to reach 1000 points.
Utimate Fan: Given to you when you reach 500 points and have a great activity at the club.
Supporter: Given to you if I see you worthy.
Super Supporter: Given to you when you get 100 points as a Supporter.
Moderator: Given with 8000 points as a Ultimate Supporter with great activity.
Administrator: Given with 12,000 points as a Moderator with a lot of activity.

Point Table:​

Posting: 1 point.
Joining: 3 points.
New Topics: 5 points.
Giving a new topic: 2 to 5 points
Banners: 10 to 30 points.
Userbars: 5 to 20 points.
Contributing to Events: 10 to 20 points.
Winning an Event: 20 or 30 points. (Depending on you came first or second)​

Awards:

50 Points: Recieve another partner Eevee.
120 Points: Evolve your partner Eevee.
200 Points: Recieve a random Item.
400 Points: Turn you Eevee into Shiny.
500 Points: Recieve a random Item.
800 Points: Evolve your Partner Eevee.
1000 Points: Recieve another partner Eevee.
2000 Points: Turn your Eevee into Shiny.
4000 Points: Recieve an Eeveelution.
Ultimate Fan: Ability to be the judge of an event.
Ultimate Supporter: Ability to host an event.
Moderator: Can promote people to Ultimate Supporters.
Administrator: Can promote people to Moderators.​

Current Topics:

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?(Used)
Which is the best annoying moveset for Umbreon?(Used)
Which Eeveelution do you think needs a lot of improving?(Used)
Which Eeveelution's Shiny Form do you like the most?(Used)
Which Eeveelution's design do you like the least?(Used)
Who in your opinion has the best Move-Pool and why?(Used)
Which Eeveelution do you think is good for Begginers?(Used)
If you were to create a new Eeveelution, what should be its type and name?(Used)
Which Eeveelution do you think is overrated?(Used)
If you were forced to train a Flareon, what particular Statistic will you train it in and what Move-Set would you give it?(Used)
If you were to have a double and triple battle with 2 or 3 eeveelutions,what would they be?(Used)
If pokemon was to countinue and they kept makeing eeveelutions,would you want to see dual type eeveelutions?(Used)
If you were to train an Attacking Umbreon,what would be its moveset?(Used)
If you could be any eeveelution for a day, which would you be and why?(Used)
Does anybody ever heard of the theory that explains that the legendary beasts were actually vaporeon, jolteon and flareon before they were ressurected? And what do you think of that?(Used)
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?(Used)
Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?(Used)
What type of Eeveelution do you expect in 6th Gen?
What do you think of Eevee as a starter?
(Current)

Banners

Spoiler:

Userbars

Spoiler:

Events:

Quiz Competition: 6th October - Done
The Big Quiz:20th November - Done
Story Making:25th December - Done

Last edited:
Years
Username: Hikari10
You partner Eevee name: Marina The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: It's cute, popular and has many evolutions. Plus it's a fun Pokemon to have on your team!

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?
My favorite Eeveelution would have to be Vaporeon. It's beautiful, blue, and a Water-type which is my favorite Pokemon type. I also love how beautiful its tail looks.

Years
Username : υ Shivam

You partner Eevee name : Elli The Eevee

Why do you like Eevee? : it have soo many evolutions, it's cute, it can learn good moves and it's evolutions are awesome!!

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most? :
well it's hard decide cuz i like two of them, jolteon and espeon.
But if have to choose one of them so it would be jolteon.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
must join this club as I love the Eeveelutions

Username: Curtis Talli
your partner eeveelution: Hollie the Eevee
why do you like eevee: it's one of a kind that evoles into 7 evolutions

what eeveelution do you prefer the most ?
Glaceon as it has a cool design and alls in my party in Pearl.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username : Avishka
You partner Eevee name : Aqua The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee? : Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome! Eevee alone is a very rare and unique Pokemon because of its evolutionary stable and Seven different evolutions is cool

its a tough question. all eeveelution are goood!
let's see.. its a tie between Vaporeon, Jolteon and Umbreon for me
Umbreon bcuz it has a cool design and I love both the regular and shiny forms in appearance
Jolteon bcuz it's quite powerful and it has one the the best Sp. Attack & Speed ratio in the game. I like Jolteon better for his overall stats
Vaporeon. Always gotta have one. It's beautiful and cute, and is very good at giving and taking damage... awesome HP and Special Defense, and it learns Acid Armor to help its Defense, and doesn't have many weaknesses, and it's blue...

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering The topic:

For me, I prefer Jolteon. It has high special attack along with speed. It can outspeed the foe and attack with moves like Thunderbolt.

I have also made a banner. See it in the first post.

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Username: Umbr30n
Your Partner Eevee Name: Shadow the Eevee.
Why do you like Eevee: Ever since I received one in my first Pokemon game, Pokemon Silver, I have liked it and it's evolutions a lot, especially Umbreon. I believe that it is a revolution (Or Superior) to the Pokemon Family, and that it's Pokedex Entry is one to behold.

Answering The Current Topic: My favourite is Umbreon because it looks cool, has a good design, and if you give it a good Move-Set, it would be a boss in a battle. Plus the fact that it is only weak to two Types and that it is immune to Psychic makes it a very awesome Pokemon in battle (It's Defenses and HP adds to the awesomeness). It may not be an attacker like most of the Eeveelutions, but it is the most formidable in my opinion (If you teach it Charm or Curse, it can also be very good). Flareon, however, comes in at a close Second Place.

Also, a Banner for y'all!

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

Jolteon can learn Agility and Thunderwave to outspeed the foe very much. From Eevee it can learn Wish and Baton Pass to pass these effects. It has a good 110 special attack which it can use for many moves like, Thunderbolt,Dishcharge,Thunder etc.

If you want to give a new topic, make sure that the old topic is about 2-3 days old.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Why do I gotta have Eevee as my partner? Why can't I choose any of them lol?

Username:ShinyUmbreon189
Eevee Nickname: Eevee has no nickname
Why Do You Like Eevee? Because it can evolve into 7 different Pokemon! Who wouldn't want to have an Eevee if Pokemon were real?

Answering the current topic:Umbreon, that ones obvious. He's a freakin' tank, he can take so many hits because hes a defensive wall. He's immune to Psychic and Ghost type Pokemon but can take them out easily with Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Psychic.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Eh, actually Umbreon is resistant to Ghost. Just sayin'.

On the Current Topic:

Umbreon:

If you give Umbreon Leftovers, the opposing Pokemon won't be able to do much to Umbreon before it faints the opponent Pokemon (Some Umbreons use Toxic, while others are Elemental Fighters). Umbreons can be very hard to defeat if you know what moves to teach it, and PLUS it has Synchronise which makes some Status Problems affect the Opposing Pokemon. Stack that with Confuse Ray, then you need to do little to win a battle. Which means, despite Umbreon not being very fast, it can take down the enemy with almost any Status Problems (Except a couple such as Burn). Plus it is only weak to Bug (Which is very weak anyway, so Umbreon would take it down easily) and Fighting (But Umbreon has Psychic in it's Move-Pool, so it doesn't matter). Plus the way of getting (Try not to take it the wrong way) Umbreon is PROBABLY the most challenging (Since you wouldn't be up at night). Remember, Umbreon also has a good Move-Pool (With Iron Tail), as said before. Umbreon will serve as a good Pokemon on anybody's team, but only if they know how to use it.

That's all I got to say for now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
You partner Eevee name: Sode no Shirayuki the Eevee (or just Shirayuki if there's a letter limit)
Why do you like Eevee?: I like Eevee because it is the best Normal-Type ever, it is very cute, and it evolves into one of my absolute favourite Pokemon.

I'd have to say Glaceon because it is the most beautiful Eeveelution in my opinion.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Seraphimon-Sama, looks like that you have accidently put my Username on your Sign-Up form. Make sure to check that.

New Topic:

Which is the best annoying moveset for Umbreon?

Answering the topic:

The best annoying moveset for Umbreon would be-

Confuse Ray
Toxic
Mean Look
Moonlight / Wish

It works like this=
First use Mean Look, then Confuse Ray, then Toxic. Opponent's HP will be sucked quickly and they cant switch out. Heal with Moonlight/Wish when necessary.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Username: Psystar63
You partner Eevee name: Loneliness the Eevee (Yeah, I know... :D )
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee was my absolute favourite when I was young. I love all of it's Eeveelutions, especially Umbreon. Cute and powerful, and not to be underestimated!

Curse
Payback
Toxic
Moonlight (or any other HP recovery move)
Toxic just seems to be an absolute must for Umbreon to learn. Curse lowers its speed, but ups attack and defence, and also powers up Payback. Use Moonlight when Umbreon's HP gets below half, and watch as the rest of your opponent's HP drains away from being badly poisoned. Double Team can also be an annoying move, especially when used with Toxic.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years

Toxic
Moonlight
Substitute
Psychic

Use Toxic first, poison the enemy and then use substitute. Watch as the enemy's health slowly drops while your not getting attacked cos of the Substitute. Use Psychic to inflict more damage and use Moonlight to gain health. That would be a really annoying Umbreon.

Years
I think i'll be
-Psychic
-Toxic
-Moonlight
-Confuse Ray
use Toxic to poison your enemy then Confuse Ray after that use Moonlight to regain HP and then use Phychic to inflict damage.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
best move set for umbreon I would say
Confuse ray- confuse them
Moonlight- heal umbreon
Pyschic- attack them
protect- annoy them by spamming this move

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
best move set for umbreon I would say
Confuse ray- confuse them
Moonlight- heal umbreon
Pyschic- attack them
protect- annoy them by spamming this move

Actually Protect only works for so long so spamming it would have no effect. Confuse Ray only makes them hurt themselves in confusion but only has a 50/50 effect. That's not really an as annoying moveset as having Toxic in the mix tho is really annoying. Whoever had Toxic with Mean Look is actually the most annoying cos it has moves that inflict slow damage but they can't escape.

Mine is still

Toxic
Psychic
Substitute
Moonlight

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Toxic for weakening the foe. Combine with Mean Look to create an OFFENSIVE combination.
Charm/Psychic: Charm for lowering the opponent's Attack HARSHLY. If you Charm an opponent, you have just took the Umbreon's FREAKING WALLING to the next level. If you'd rather have Psychic, you could attack Steel Types and lower Sp. Defense, but of course, you cannot attack Dark Types then.
Mean Look so that the opponent can't escape. It can be very useful for Umbreon Strategies.
Moonlight/Rest Moonlight so The Umbreon can restore some HP. Rest Is better against Fighting and Bug Type Pokemon, while Moonlight is better against Neutrality Types that Umbreon has.

If you give Umbreon a great move-set like this, get ready to have fun. It is very formidable like this.

Another Banner. I hope it is good!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Umbr30n because you have 50 points, you are awarded another Eevee. Make sure to tell me the nickname.
As for myself, I have made another banner and because I also have 50 points, I also got an Eevee which I nicknamed Psych.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I'm gonna try to upload this banner I made here. My Powerpoint isn't working so I had to use 07 MW.

presentation1u.jpg
/

Sorry about the white outline Image Shock did it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back