• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your Pokémon Index Number (human)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I found this website that converts alpha to phone number numeric numbers.. so I decided to make a Pokémon related discussion out of it... to find your Pokémon index number, take your initials to this converter http://www.csgnetwork.com/phonenumcvtrev.html and put it in the alphanumeric entry and click convert... my initials are JMC which converts to 562... so my human index number would be:

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
My Initials :) (MDK) #635 = the #635 pokemon is Hydreigon. My favorite 5th Gen pokemon. (With Zorua the only one I like ^^)

3 First Letters of my name: MIK (#645) Is Landorus
3 First Letters of my second name: DAM (#326) Is Grumpig
3 First Letters of my last name: KRA (#572) Is Minccino (Mmkay, I like Minccino a small bit :) )

3 First Letters of my mothers name: LUS (#587) Is Emolga
3 First Letters of my fathers name: GER (#437) Is Bronzong
3 First Letters of my grandmothers name: CAR (#227) Is Skarmory
3 First Letters of my grandfathers name: EVE (#383) Is Groudon

you happy nao? :)

Sirfetch’d

922....I wont have a Pokemon for several generations.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
My initials JAZ..I'm the lame Drilbur. :( If it was Excadrill I could accept it, but not its baby form! :( # is 529 btw.

My 2nd name, Sector Revenge=SR is 77=Ponyta. I could live with that x)

I was just checking my best friend's as well, actually we're very close x) LDZ=539. Sawk lol

Very, very cool, I guess I'm lucky to get what I got compare to my friend x)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have 4 initials...

First time round, I typed SMGS= #7647
Second time round, I've taken out my middle name= #767

Two sevens, woop woo!~

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The 3 initials of my full name got me something higher than 649 (689), so I used the initials of my first and last name and got 69 (Bellsprout).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
my initials are JRU, so I would get Duosin. tbh, I never really cared for it's family...

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
My intials are AOJ which gives me 265

Wurmple just eww I hate wurmple and it's evolutions

Years
Checked and my initials (BTA) turn out to be #282. And #282 is Gardevoir... oh boy.

Some other family members turned out to be Purugly, Corsola, Taillow and Grumpig.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
My initials(SMP) ended up being 767. I don't have a pokemon.

Back