• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild New User has appeared!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello Lauren! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hm, Pokemon White? I sadly didn't pick that because I preferred Reshiram, but White's good too. Oshawott's a really good starter, it's cute and strong.
Hope you have a fun time here, and don't hesitate to send me a Visitor Message!

Years
Hey there Lauren! :D Welcome to PC!

What's up, you ask? Nothing much here.. just enjoying a quiet evening of posting around the forum. Just ate a pizza hot pocket and washed my hair so today couldn't be any better! Hopefully you're having a good day/night as well.

White's awesome, I played mine for a long while and have about 170-200 hours into the game right now, I think. Oshawott was my starter as well, he's super cute and his evolutions are really awesome. Snivy is my other favorite starter though, and admittedly I've never used Tepig yet.. might be a good time to try when I restart White again. But yeah, stop by the Fifth Generation board to discuss the games sometime! If you're a fan I'm sure you'll enjoy the section, plus it's a good way to ask questions about the game if you're lost (at the Quick Questions thread at the top of that board). Have you tried Black 2 or White 2 yet? And on the topic of Pokemon games, what do you think about X & Y? <3

From what I can gauge after reading your introduction, you seem like a sweet person. And your avatar is adorable to boot! Definitely make sure to stick around and not disappear since it would be really sad if we lost a member. Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and, other than that, have a great time! A staff member is always around if you need help so private message one of us anytime. :)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hey! If you're into the games you should check out current generation section where you can arrange battles and trades with other members, as well as discuss about all the cool things you find or rant about your latest difficulties. I don't go there much myself, but for someone who actually has the games it might be worth checking out. See ya around PC enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hey and welcome to PC! I'm Shaturu, nice to meet ya! Pokemon White's a good choice! Zekrom looks cooler than Reshiram IMO, but it all boils down to personal taste! I'm typing this on my phone right now, so I'll just say enjoy PC as much as I am right now and look foward to getting to know you better!

Back