• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] INFECT EVERYTHING - Verz Rabbit

Years
DESTROY EVERYTHING - VerzRabbit

Hands down, this is one of my favourite decks and I have never been so hyped for some cards to be released. (Awaiting Castor and Thunderbird).

Basically, Verz (Evilswarm in TCG) are infected versions of other YGO cards.
This version of the deck, (will have pure up at some point), utilizes the Macro Rabbit build that is topping everywhere and infects it. (Click the names if you don't know what they do).

Monsters (20):
x2 Rescue Rabbit
x3 Evilswarm Heliotrope
x3 Evilswarm Castor
x3 Evilswarm Thunderbird
x3 Sabersaurus
x3 Jurrac Guabia
x2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
x1 Sangan

Spell (10):
x3 Forbidden Lance
x2 Infestation Pandemic Infection
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole

Trap (12):
x2 Macro Cosmos
x2 Dimensional Prison
x2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x2 Torrential Tribute
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Starlight Road

Extra (15):
x2 Evilswarm Ophion
x1 Evilswarm Bahamut
x1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
x2 Evolzar Laggia
x1 Evolzar Dolkka
x1 Number 16: Shock Master
x1 Makestroke the Symphony Djinn
x1 Gagaga Cowboy
x1 Photon Papilloperative
x1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
x1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
x1 Zenmaines
x1 Giga-Brilliant

Changes:
-2 Fiendish Chain

+2 Torrential Tribute

The deck works in the same way as Macro Rabbit, but with the support of broken Verz monsters. Ophion stops both players SS'ing Level 5 or higher monsters. Bahamut is change of heart on legs and you have the most broken support card in the game, Pandemic Pandemic Infestation, which makes all (Steel/Evil)Lswarm monsters unaffected by Spell and Trap.

The deck is simply nuts. Evilswarms have amazing consistency in the pure and add a amazing element of it to Macro Rabbit. The amount of times I have gone first turn Ophion outside of Rabbit is nuts.

Fun deck is fun.

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
I really like the decktype personally. A few comments...

Is triple Lance necessary? Why not go to triple Macro? Fiendish Chain is kinda bad this format, so consider running something else. You should definitely run more powerful defensive Traps like Torrential Tribute or Solemn Warning in this deck, considering you have space to even run D-Prison. : o

Also I really like Spirit Reaper in this kind of deck. Try it! Conversely I have never tried Guaiba but it is probably not terrible.

Years
That infestation pandemic infection card with torrential tribute seems pretty good. You could trigger the TT off on your own summon to wipe the opponent's board.

Years
I have actually taken out Fiendish Chain for TT, because it was becoming less and less useful in testing.

Yep, the card is nuts with mass removal like TT. >:3​

Back