• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder bolt or thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Thunderbolt is almost always the superior option to Thunder. 70% acc is too low to be considered a consistent option outside of a rain dance team.

But yeah, dragonite doesn't need either of those moves anyway. It has far superior options regardless of the kind of set you're trying to run.

Years
So should I delete thunder and add dragon pulse instead. It is a dragon base type moves. Also I think I though that dragon pulse is can weaken dragon pokemon right.

nm legend

Years
yea dragon is effective against dragon...and you get STAB..dragon rush is good too but as far your question thunderbolt is better...you dont wanna lose a battle bacause your thunder missed at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back