• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Thanks Skymin!

Plot:

Spoiler:

Free Spots:

Spoiler:

List of Chosen Kid Starters:

Spoiler:

Team RoseCrystal Positions:

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Areas:

Spoiler:

Catchable Pokemon:

Spoiler:

My Sign Ups:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
I wanna be a gym leader please.

Name: Bran Evonil.
Gym Type: Specialty in Dark Type.
Team:

Species: Umbreon
Level: 27
Attacks: Pursuit, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dig, Toxic and Quick Attack.

Species: Absol
Level: 25
Attacks: Swords Dance, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Zen Headbutt and Thunder Wave.

Species: Murkrow
Level: 22
Attacks: Night Shade, Wing Attack, Confuse Ray and Calm Mind.

Appearance: Kinda looks like N, with a cap but with Red colored hair, the cap is blue colored with an umbreon mark(the umbreon yellow/blue colored ones).My eye color is black in colour and i also have a fair skin tone.

i wear a jacket that is dark blue in color, and a shirt inside that is black colored.I wear black jeans and also some dark blue sneakers.I also wear a watch that looks like a pokeball, i also wear a sky blue necklace.

Personality:Whenever i challenge somebody, i use the nicest way to talk to em.Whenever i get in a real fight i just say "I want peace, Fighting is not for us" to them.I respect my elders and my pokemon as well.But whenever i hear a bad civilization team is doing some chaos, i always check out the case.Whenever i challenge a bad civilization member, i use all my force to defeat them, whenever i lose, i say to myself "Losing is not an option, The most important thing is to have fun."I also like to play the guitar whenever i have free time.

History:When i was 8, I always saw my big brother challenging somebody.I felt so exciting.One day i asked my brother, "Hey, i want to be a Pokemon Trainer too!"! When my brother heard that my brother gave me his Eevee.I loved it.Another day, I was training my Eevee at night, but all of a sudden.It glowed, And it evolved into an Umbreon.

My brother was shocked, evolve that fast.Its only 4 Days.But actually, when he checked his Pokedex, Eevee evolve into Umbreon when it is night time, so from that say onwards i prepared a Dark-Type team and one day ill make a Dark-Type Gym for the Trainers to challenge!When i was 15, I started my gym.I thought making a gym was just piece of cake.But no, but my brother helped me alot in my gym though!I hired Trainers, and even a welcomer!3 Years passed, and i became a good gym leader.All the trainers liked me.

Others: Diet Dr.Pepper :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]'Diet dr pepper

Name: Rafael Acosta

Starter: Sewaddle Lvl:12

Team: Pichu Lvl: 5,

Species: Sewaddle

Level: 12

Attacks: String shot,Tackle, Bug bite, Energy ball, Toxic, Razor leaf

Species: Pichu

Level: 5

Attacks: Thunder shock, Quick attack, Return, Volt tackle.

Appearance: Rafael isabout 5 feet and four inches tall. His light blue eyes match the color of theocean exactly. The blonde hair he has on his head is almost the color of thesun. The blonde hair sometimes covers his eyes and reaches his shoulders. Theboy has a fairly light skin tone that is a little darker than a whiteboard.

You can see Rafael usually wears a pair of light blue pantsto bring out the color of his eyes more. When it is really warm outside he willput on a pair of black shorts that reach down to his knees. Usually he wears agrey long sleeve shirt because he loves the color grey. When it is hot outthough he wears a white short sleeve shirt with the words, You Only Live Once, onit

Personality: Rafaelis one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet. He is the kind of boy that ifhe likes you he will find flowers just to give them to you. But he rarely everstarts liking anybody unless he knows them. He is also very nice and tries tomake a good impression on anybody he meets.

But if you happen to get him angry he will probably punchyou in the face unless you're a girl of course. He might also walk away slowlyand sit alone by the nearest tree. He tries not to be the violent type ofperson. He dislikes a couple things, Fighting unless necessary, Heights, and Spiders.

History: When he was 2 his dad left his mom inorder to try and become the Pokémon master. Rafael and his mom got worried whena year passed and they didn't see the dad. At the age of 13 Rafael's dad finallycame home after being kicked out of the Zivito region. About 2 years later on Rafael'sbirthday he got a letter saying he was invited to the Zivito region.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Diet Dr. Pepper

Hmm...It's been a while since I last played a villain, but I'll give it another shot. Please reserve me a spot for Team RoseCrystal. I'll finish my SU as soon as possible.

Name: Neo Bloome
Position: Co-Leader
Team:

Species: Magmar
Nickname:
Level: 26
Attacks: Toxic, Protect, Flamethrower, Psychic, Focus Blast, Double Team.

Species: Metang
Nickname:
Level: 25
Attacks: Rock Polish, Hone Claws, Earthquake, Iron Head, Aerial Ace, Metal Claw

Appearance: Neo stands at 6 feet and one inch tall. He keeps his black hair slicked, and sometimes he wears a wide brimmed black hat over it. His eyes are maroon and seem to always be looking at everyone at the same time. He is quite pale, which, coupled with his eyes, give him a ghostly appearance and makes some people afraid of him.
Now to clothes. Neo is well groomed, and is never seen wearing anything that isn't a suit. Said suit is usually a black pinstriped one, with a maroon or white shirt and a tie that is either red or blue. His shoes are black and polished, and he wears a gold ring on his right hand's ring finger. Sometimes he wears a dark grey long coat over his suit.
Personality: Neo is...quiet. Very quiet. He rarely speaks beside giving commands to his Pokemon and underlings. He also doesn't know any particular emotions and is serious basically all the time. Nobody has seen him smile, as he does not do that very often. There is a very misterious aura around him. Like if there was something ghostly hanging around him.
Neo is also very ruthless in batle, brutally attacking the opponents Pokemon without seeming to care if he goes too far or not. He will not stop a battle until it is over, an will carry on a fight no matter how hurt his Pokemon are.
History: Not much is known about Neo's past. It is said that he was a quiet shy boy who grew sick of being bullied and ran away from home at age 10. He joined Team RoseCrystal soon after and in 6 years he was already one of the most important members. The, when he turned 18, he became one of the team's co-leaders.
Other:

Last edited:
Years
Name: Jade Jean Stone "Jj"
Starter: Bonsley
Team: Eevee, Eevee, Bonsley

Species: Bonsley
Nickname: Bon Bon
Level: 10
Attacks: low kick, flail, fake tears, copy cat

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Nana
Attacks:
Tail whip, tackle , helping hand, hidden power (tm)

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Jojo
Level: 11
Attacks:
Tail whip, tackle, helping hand, Shadow ball (tm)

Appearance: She is roughly 4' 8". She has long ebony hair that she keeps in two neat pigtails. Green eyes with long eyelashes which most consider a gift from god. She has a birthmark on her left hip bone in the shape of a hip. She got attacked by a pokemon when she was younger and she has a large scar on her hand.
She usually dresses in a black collared shirt. She wears a green tie and poofy skirt. She always has leggings on under her skirt of course. She wears combat boots and black and green belt to hold her pokeballs for easy access. She always has finger less gloves on to cover her scar on her hand.

History: Jj's parents are pokemon breeders. They breed pokemon and give the eggs too trainers who seem worthy. So from a young age she has always loved pokemon. When she was eight she got attacked by her mothers newly traded Ryhorn. The Ryhorn was Acquired for breeding purposes seeing as though they had a female one and needed a male one. But this Ryhorn didn't like people and was very aggressive. She was trying to feed it and when she stuck her hand in the food bowl to give the pokemon food he quickly let out a flame thrower burning her hand. After that the Ryhorn was isolated and her father was the only one who made contact with it. Jj developed a Phobia of ryhorn's rhydon's as well as Rhyperior. She freaks out when ever she see's them.
As Jj got older her parents trusted her in helping them hatch eggs. she often was left in-charge of small pokemon. In fact the reason she aquired her two Eevee's was because her mothers prized vaporeon and her fathers prized flareon had mated and they produced theese two eggs. Jj was left to hatch them and when they hatched they were going to be given too two different trainers. But the two eevee's had a deep connection with each other and couldn't be seperated with out becoming extremly depressed. Also the two had some what bonded with Jj and taken on some of her personality qualities. So she kept them and the three of them became best friends.
Personality: Jj is really cheerful, but not when she gets depressed which happens from time to time. When she is deppressed she distances herself from the people around her.When she feels challenged she will become very aggressive and impulsive this impulsivness often gets her into trouble. She is under no circumstance a sore loser when she loses she will often try to become stronger. When she's put down she will prove you prong. She's extremly stubborn and never gives up.
Other: She is extremly cheerful.
and she wants to eventually becoem a pokemon breeder.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Before I accept/denie/pend anybody I just want to say I am so so so so so so so sorry I was gone for so long. I was really really sick, we thought I was going to have to go to the hospitel. Don't worry, it doesn't happen often, every once in a while my body 'attacks itself' and-well you guys are here for RPing not a medical lesson that you'll probably never have to use sense a 'case' such as mine is rare. (Just read my About Me if you really wanna know) Anyways onto the accepting/dening/pending

TheAmazingAipom you are reserved which last 3 days (from today, so Feb. 6th).

DuelBlade you are pending. It's really good, but your appearance is just a little too short to be overlooked. Add a little more and I should be able to accept you, besides that you're good, good to see a gym leader!

roen56 you are reserved. Reserves last 3 days (So it also ends on Feb. 6th.)

Rafael p you are accepted! Things looked a bit thin, but they met requirements, and I did probably over-ask as usual. *sweatdrop*

Mick Fizz you are reserved untill Feb 6th! Good to see a fellow Legendary Rebel. :P

Breezy you are reserved untill Feb 6th.

Star_struck_baka you are pending. You didn't put Personality. Usually I'd object to two eevees on one team, but I always think of breeders (or people who want to be breeders) having eevees, so...yeah. You are pending!

Thanks guys! Time to update!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
SU completed. Let me know if it is okay.

EDIT: Tomorrow I'm going on a holiday and because of that I won't be able to log in often until February, 11th.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
Okay, I have to finish my SU later but here it is so far.

Name: Benjamin Livingston

Starter: Ponyta

Team:

Species: Ponyta

Nickname: Dash

Level: 10

Attacks: Ember, Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, and Sunny Day

Species: Sandshrew

Nickname: Leo

Attacks: Cut, Dig, Rock Smash, Earthquake, and Sand Attack

Appearance:
Ben has short black hair. His hair is extremely short and he is nearly bald. He usually wears a backwards Hoenn cap all the time. His eyes are light blue, but they seem to get darker or brighter depending on his mood . He has fairly tan skin. Ben is 4"10' and weighs around 80 lbs. He is extremely small for his size. He has a dark complexion and always has bags under his eyes, even if he had a good sleep.
His older brother bought him brand new clothes to bring to the region. He wears white sneakers , and long black socks. He likes to wear baggy blue sweatpants, and a red hoodie. He carries around a black backpack. On his waist is a belt for attaching pokeballs to. He has really bad teeth and doesn't like to smile.

Personality:
Ben may never seem happy, but he is most of the time. He is very self-conscious about a lot of things. His biggest thing is his horrible teeth. Ben used to have braces, but he pulled them out of his mouth because he couldn't bare the pain. He gets easily bored with most things, and he is very impatient. When he battles, his main strategy is all out attack (similar to Misty.) However, he knows how to strategize, and he can do it very well.

History:

Ben was born in Johto in Goldenrod City. His family was extremely poor and unfortunately had to give him away. He was adopted by a rich family that lived in Kanto. They were the Livingstons. Mr.Livingston owned a huge company that produced TMs, while Mrs.Livingston stayed home and cared for Ben and his older brother Jason. Jason was much older than Ben, around ten years older actually. Jason didnt go on his journey when he turned ten because he wanted to get to know his new younger brother. They were instantly best friends, and they were inseperable. Jason went on his journey the next year and Ben grew up lonely. When Ben was seven his father returned from work with a peculiar sandshrew. They were testing out a new TM on the little pokemon, and there was an odd malfunction in the TM effect. The TM made the sandshrew's personality completely change. It became much more aggresive and it gained an extreme amount of power. However, when it was fed a berry, it calmed down and became a lovable and adorable pokemon.

That night, Ben stole a bunch of berries from the kitchen, and befriended the sandshrew. They became best friends. When Mr.Livingston saw the bond that they shared, he let Ben keep the sandshrew. Ben and his sandshrew trained hard. They desperately wanted to start thier journey and travel around Kanto. By the time Ben turned ten, he was ready to begin his journey. He was just about to leave his house, but his parents called him back inside. They wanted him to go to a special pokemon trainer private school with Leo (his sandshrew.) He refused to go but they forced him. He wwent to the school for four long and grueling years. He learned alot, and so did Leo. They were ready to go on thier journey. Right after they graduated from the school, they got a letter to Zivito. They were thrilled to go to a brand new region and explore new places.

Other: His favorite drink is Diet Dr.Pepper.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Hey guys, at least I was quicker than last time!

Star_struck_baka you are accepted! Good job!

Mick Fizz you are accepted! You love playing quiet guys don'tcha?

TheAmazingAipom you are pending. I know your still working on it and your doing GREAT I just wanted to go ahead and 'pend' you. Like I said, doing awesome! Arn't histories the worst?

Well guys, I updated the list. If I looked-over any one or messed up on anything just lemme know!

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
I know right. We've got four empty spots and 3 reserves to wait on. Well, I've gotta complete one of those reserves, and a different one, and my gym one, but I'mma work on that now so yeah. HURRIES PEOPLE! lol

Years
can i make one of the gym leaders????
totally have an electric gymleader obsession <3

( i also have an obsession with names that can be shortened to two letters)
Name: Thunder King "Tk"
Gym Type: electric
Team:
Jolteon
Electevire
Raichu
Blitzle

species: Jolteon
Nickname: Jole
Level: 32
Attacks:
Thunder bolt, Thunder Fang, Charge beam, pin missile, double kick, helping hand.

species: Electivire.
Nickname: Ellie
Level: 30
Attacks:
Thunder bolt, Thunder punch, Electro ball, volt switch, light screen , low kick

species: Raichu
Nickname: Chika
Level: 28
Attacks:
Thunder bolt, thunder fang, Thunder punch, Discharge, Quick attack, Agility

Species: Blitzle
Nickname: Blitz
Level: 24
Attacks:
Wild charge, Shock wave, Spark, Thunder wave, Flame Charge, Stomp

Appearance: Tk is tall around 5'11" with a small build. He has blonde shaggy hair and sports a small blonde beard on his face. He has bright blue eyes. His skin color is slightly tanned due to intense training all the time.
He dresses in Baggy sweat pants and a tank top all the time with bright yellow shoes and a baggy hoodie. He never looks professional, to say the least. One thing he always wears is a necklace and if you look closely you'll see its actually a chip off a thunder stone.( that cant be used cause its so small) But he never takes his necklace off.
Personality: He seems lethargic and lazy at first. Its quite the opposite, see Tk is like a light-bulb he turns off and on. In normal day time when he's not training or battling he's "off" . This makes him come across as completely un-serious and basically a push over. But once he clicks the pokeball open its like he's a whole new man. He enters on mode and his energy levels switch. Because of this small personality glitch people think winning against him will be easy, well they are wrong he's a very gym leader and very good in battle.
History: He grew up in the sevii Islands where he received his first pokemon. It was a small female eevee he named Jole. Soon they became fast friends on their journey. One day he was given theese two fire stones by this weird man. and he was about to allow his Eevee evolve but then some girls grabbed him. She asked him if he wanted to trade his fire stones for her two thunderstones since she wanted to evolve her eevee into a flareon. Reluctantly he said yes only because Jole seemed eager about the idea. Then he was about to evolve Jole again when the first thunder stone broke into pieces. He then took the other and evolved Jole. He decided to keep a piece of the broken thunder stone. Ever since then he was only able to train Electric pokemon successfully. but eventually he became a powerful trainer and soon was asked to be a gym leader.

will fill soon <3

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Of course!

Star_struck_baka you are accepted! Great job.

As for me I just put my SU for Team RoseCrystal for any one who wants to see that. So yeah.

Atention all Gym Leader- people!:

Gym Leaders will do a little more than the battling for badges. They can interact with dayily life, each other, ect. I don't want any one to feel like if they're a gym leader they're only aloud to use a awesome charecter for a short time. But you don't have to do this either, it's optional. I will probably get you guys to do important things later on, but yeah. So that's that.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
TheAmazingAipom you are accepted! Great job! Just keep his teeth away from me. :P Joking! I don't care about appearance really, I'm one of those people who think it's heart that counts.

Back