• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys!

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Thought I would outsource to online pokemon people instead of locals. I just moved so I lost all my pokebattlers. So I'm looking to meet new people, battle, trade and make friends. I'm excited to be here.

Team Tyranitar!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome! You're looking to meet, battle and trade people? This is the perfect place for your needs :)
I'll be willing to be your first friend also! :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, welcome to PC (:
This is a great place to find people to battle and trade. Everyone is quite friendly and there's even a subforum specifically for battling threads.

If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM. Hope you have fun here!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Tyranitar <3, welcome to PC! Its great you're excited to be here and you should be actually :3! We have a variety of sections, with different topics and discussions to look at. There are fun trivia games, things to share and laugh at <3. Ah...so you're the competitive sort then :D? I think you'd like the Battle Center, you can ask for quick battles, join tournaments and events and if you need assistance, there are always friendly users to help you build your team n_n! I think you'll love it there.

For trading, there's the Trade Corner. Inside this bustling section, are fair shops with all sorts of Pokemon to offer. Even adoption centers where you can care for other Pokemon and call them your own! It's a great place so I think you'll love it too <3.

It's actually not that hard to get friends on PC <3. We have so many people, from every inch of the globe, with different personalities and interests. But we all share the love of Pokemon! If you want to, feel free to chat with me anytime :)! I don't bite, I promise.

But yeah, good luck to wherever you've moved :). Hopefully you'll find some great friends there and who knows? The neighbourhood might be swarming with Pokemon battlers like yourself. Other than that, you can call me Rainbow :D. If you need help relating to PC I'd advise you contact a staff member ASAP. They'll sort the problem out for you in the snap of a finger :3! Have fun and I'll see you around alright :3?

Years
Thought I would outsource to online pokemon people instead of locals. I just moved so I lost all my pokebattlers. So I'm looking to meet new people, battle, trade and make friends. I'm excited to be here.

Team Tyranitar!

Hello Tyranitar, and welcome.

I was going to show you around but I guess Rainbow's done that already. Our Trade Corner and Battle Center forums are very popular (not as popular as Emulation and ROM Hacking though) so you're sure to make friends here.

If you want to share your Friend Code, best place to do it is in the signature, cos it's against the rules to have a Friend Code exchange thread (yeah, spam), but yeah what tier do you specialize in when battling? We have a mod here who's addicted to the NU tier.

I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to contact me via VM if you need to talk!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back