• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Slayer

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
OK.
This is my first RM2K. I need a bit of help.
I am making a game called Pok?mon Slayer where Alex goes around slaying evil Pok?mon.
I just have one problem. I have no idea how to get them through a door. I need help.
Can someone help?

Thanks,
Batesy

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
I'd be careful some pokemon lovers will flame you to send a hero into a room use the teleport command in tab 2 of the event commands window

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Thankyou. I shall try that.

The only reason I'm doing this game is because it is the easiest thing I could think of atm.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Batesy said:
Thankyou. I shall try that.

The only reason I'm doing this game is because it is the easiest thing I could think of atm.
I didn't mean it offensively look acolts locked threads pokemon lovers caused that

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Well I'll be careful of Pok?mon lovers...

I have finished the first town now.
I will be editing events when I have finished the maps and will make them more sensible.

Glitches so far:
When you fight the first boss (Aggron), you must defeat him. When you do, he stays on the map and you can fight him again, getting 100EXP and $1000 each time!

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
to solve that make a switch say beat aggron then make a second page on agron event set ti to the aggron beat switch at the end of the aggron fight activate that switch and on the 2nd page set aggrons graphic to a blank tile hope this helps :)

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Not really.
But I did happen to do a smart move. I teleported it to a fenced off area so you couldn't get back.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Not to be rude or anything but is you dont know the basics then you shouldn't try to make a FULL and COMPLETE game. Try creating a little game for yourself, and as you go along, you'll learn things. Try reading tutorials too.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
I understand. But now I know what I'm doing! ^_^ (I think XD)
I have the first two bosses made and about 4 towns.

Off topic: PKMN_Sage, I LOVE Pok?mon Orre!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
PKMN Sage is right (good to have you posting again btw), but as long as your learning and sticking with it then there's no reason why you can't complete this. Just don't set your sights too hard.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Batesy said:
I understand. But now I know what I'm doing! ^_^ (I think XD)
I have the first two bosses made and about 4 towns.

Off topic: PKMN_Sage, I LOVE Pok?mon Orre!

Thanks Batesy. Too bad it's cancelled now, I just don't have the time to do the work. I barely had time to post here.

Phoenix- It's great to be posting again! I've been checking this place from time to time to see what's been going on, but I never posted. Now things are starting to cool off and I think I'll be able to rejoin the discussion.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
*sighs* If I have to I will...

Anyways I think I need some new chipsets for maps. I'm getting sick of the ones I'm using.
*tries to dig up some good ones in resources*

Back