• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aion (MMORPG)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Aion-Free-to-Play-Banner-614x239.jpg

Aion.

North America | Europe

Does anyone else play this fantastic game? I've been playing for a few months now, just reaching level 30 with my highest character, and god. I love it.

What is Aion?

Aion is a 100% free to play MMORPG. It has to be downloaded, and it is a rather big game, but its graphics and gameplay are outstanding. I consider this game equal to World of Warcraft and Guild Wars.

There are two races to play, Elyos and Asmodian - these races are direct enemies, stimulating a lot of PvP gameplay at higher levels. However, for those who don't enjoy that much, there are routes through the game which avoid 99% of possibly PKing.

There are quests, legions, NPCs, glorious cities and fantastic environments - everything you would expect from a game that you'd pay for, let alone a free one.

So yeah!

If anyone plays this game (european version) I currently play Elyos on the Nexus server, and Asmodian on the Perento one.

Post here if you're playing, maybe we could get a party together :).​

Back