• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ! [:

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Hello guys ! I Finally registered ! After months of creeping on you guys through the forums as a guest [: I'm Zephyr101 .
Here to annoy you guys with questions about things I don't understand, but also from those questions learn and help other new people !

Years
Welcome to PC, Zephyr! I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you~

Haha, a lot of us were lurkers (some for a long while, years infact) before joining, so it's never too late to get involved in the forum. :3 What kinds of things are you into? Are you mostly here for the Pokemon discussions, orrr do you plan to delve into off-topic chats for the most part? Or both? You didn't really say much in your intro so all I can do is speculate. D: Regardless though, this place is pretty active so there's always new popping up! Noticed you've already posted in the Emulation section, ROM hacking is really popular here so there are always new hackers needing help or experienced ones making new games/mods. I kinda wanna make my own game but it's not really a top priority right now, but maybe sometime in the future. Are you making your own though?

Buut yeah, hopefully you have fun here! The forum might seem big but it won't take too long to get used to everything, especially if you contact someone for help. Feel free to drop by my profile if you want to chat, I know it's always more fun to come back to a forum if you know someone! Make sure to give the rules a read too, but you probably know that already. Maybe we'll run into each other again in another section. :D

See you around! <33

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
And another lurker joins the fray! Don't worry about that, many of us stalked through the boards longer than you did before joining. It's never too late, ain't it? And the good thing is you registered. Yay!

Anyway, what are your interests in life? I am sure there is something that you are particularly interested. Do you play the newer games? Try our Black and White 2 boards. Do you play competitively? Hop on to our Competitive Battling/ Trade Corner sections. How about thinking of doing some light reading? Our Fanfiction and Other Writing is perfect for you. It does not matter what you want, PC has it all for you. Anyway, glad to meet you!

read the rules, mkay?

-mR

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Thanks . Actually I am very into Competitive battling . Matter of fact . I was number 1 on the PO Server for a while [: And I also really like rom hacks .

Back