• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats Kylie.^^

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Congrats to PC's newest Super Moderator. Kylie Muffin (Kylie-Chan). Give her a hand. You deseved it for a long time. Enjoy your new poistion..^_^. XD

Last edited:
Years
Hah hah, this is going to be a surprise to her...anyways, congrats Kylie-chan on your new super modorator spot!

You deserve it though, your an active member and helpful of course...Welldone!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
You're too cool for us mods now... ._. j/k Anyway congrats! You deserve this mega time. Somehow I saw it coming. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Omg Kylie!! Im so happy for you!! This is so awesome!

*huggles her friendly little muffin*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Congratulations on your promotion, Kylie! *gives Kylie a Steyr AUG* Ph34r Kylie, for she is an S-Mod now! *laughs maniacally* XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
OMG~!!! o.o; Kylie, congrats! xDDD

*pretty pony muffin confetti*

Enjoy the powah! <3 We all saw this coming, btw. xD

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
*hands you a specially special birthday muffin although its not your birthday* Congrats, Kylie! X3;; Have a great time as a S~Mod~ :]

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yay Kylie, I'm so proud of you XD I always knew you would be an S-Mod...you're always so concerned about things going on and you love to be involved in big decisions. Jorge couldn't have picked a better person for the position...just don't forget about the little modlings you're leaving behind =p

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*sigh* That's just great...another Super mod...and Kylie of all peoples! I already got into a few disputes with you over your judgement!

I'm just playing! *huggles* YAY FOR PI! ^^

Pi's for everyone! *starts scribbling on a piece of paper* A Pi for you! *hands to a random person* A Pi for you! *hands to another random person* And last but not least a Pi for Pi! *hands to Pi*

Congrats Pi! ^^

Back