• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, I made an account a few weeks ago

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Well, I made an account awhile back, but just now decided to actually start posting. A little bit about myself; I started with Yellow, however, I believe Gold and Silver were already out at the time. I never really stopped being a Pokémon fan, despite many of my friends stopping. I have many fond memories of Pokémon, and hope to contribute meaningful discussion. Also, I decided to have a Bidoof avatar, simply because I never really hated him like a lot of people seem too.

Despite me starting so early on, I still enjoy the new generations, and very excited for what sort of improvements Gen VI will make, and I enjoy competitive battling, despite not being very good.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hey there! Welcome! Glad you decided to start posting. Bidoof is pretty cute, but I have to say it was really annoying seeing him in a lot of places in sinnoh. I see you have both Breloom and Swampert
in your team, that gives you some instant awesome points!

I'm not much of a competitive battler, but if you're ever interested in a random match, do contact me! See you 'round!
-arma

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi broiledvictory. That's great that you have decided to post here.
So you choose Bidoof? Bidoof really is a great Pokemon if you know how to use it well, since Bidoof is adorable yet underrated Pokemon... By the way, nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Hey there! Welcome! Glad you decided to start posting. Bidoof is pretty cute, but I have to say it was really annoying seeing him in a lot of places in sinnoh. I see you have both Breloom and Swampert
in your team, that gives you some instant awesome points!

I'm not much of a competitive battler, but if you're ever interested in a random match, do contact me! See you 'round!
-arma

Thanks! They've both been favorites since first sight, so after beating Emerald I just had to keep taking them through new adventures. Plus on a whim I nicknamed one of them after a good friend of mine for some reason, so I feel obliged to fight with him.

Hi broiledvictory. That's great that you have decided to post here.
So you choose Bidoof? Bidoof really is a great Pokemon if you know how to use it well, since Bidoof is adorable yet underrated Pokemon... By the way, nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

This may seem cliché, but any Pokémon can have value if you use them right. Maybe not so in competitive, but, in OU viable Pokémon isn't the highest number.

Years
Oh hey a Bidoof! Here, take this Bidoof card for safe measure!

Spoiler:

Eheh, anyways, welcometo PC, broiledvictory! n~n I understand what you mean about Bidoof as I too don't hate him. Sure, he looks a little silly, but not really in a bad way. He's just not very useful in the games (but there are many other Pokemon like that anyway). but he makes a great HM slave

But yeah I understand how it must be when people around you all stop liking Pokemon.. luckily for me that was never the case but it seems to have happened to pretty much everyone else. :( It's fantastic that you didn't lose interest; hope it stays that way since Pokemon is a great franchise! You can discuss pretty much anything here on PC, from the games and anime to clubs and Pokemon-related trivia among many, many other things. This will hopefully be the forum for you and we'd love to have you!

Speculating in the X & Y board is worth it too, I was a bit upset we didn't get any new information about the games in this month's CoroCoro magazine but there's always next month, I suppose. ;~; Do have a blast here on our community though, and I'm always open to help you out if you're confused (though so are all the other moderators). See you around!

Back