• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come battle me and be in video

Jcool

Stellar
Years
A long time ago I made a wifi battle video on youtube against my good friend Jkuabara. Unfortunately no other challengers stepped up to the plate since then so if anybody wants to wifi battle and be in a video here is the place to do it! If I lose I will still put up the video. Here is my friend code:

4341 6742 2756

You can use hacked pokemon that were made with Pokesav or Pokegen as long as they are made to be legit and so that they don't have any advantages over pokemon obtained in the game.

The rules are:

Only use OU (Anything but Ubers)

Clauses:

sleep clause
evasion clause
species clause

If you have no idea what tiers or clauses are you shouldn't even be on this page.

My channel is currently being redone and I unlisted most of my videos but the battle is still there, but normally I'd have 200+ videos. Just throwing that out there.

Just post your friend code and when we should battle!

Last edited:

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
ill play with soulsilver if you have
1892-3945-0771

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
Years
Sure I'll battle ya. My FC for Pkmn White is in my sig, and all I need is the link to the video you make.

Back