• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years

capture002ud7.png

Pokémon Dark Version Official Thread!

Introduction

I'm POKEMONPLATNUM , and I've been a game developer since quite a while now. And so here I am, presenting my fangame.

This game is being made in RPGXP.

Storyline
~500 years after the events in Fire Red and Leaf Green~

The story starts with you in a school during a lesson the 3 starter Pokémon in the Game(Johto Starters) When the Class is Finished the Teacher calls you up and hands you a letter which explains allows you to recieve a starter Pokemon.
So you choose between the Johto starters and head of in a never-Ending Jouney in the sweet Region of Azura.
On Route 1 you encounter two mysterious looking people heading towards TAMARACH Forest, When you unknownly decide to follow them.
Now you are filled with a Task to find out why Team Rocket want Darkrai and also to become the Pokémon Master of Azura.
Also a mysterious Team is Rising to power along with Team Rocket Their name is DIVIDOS...
When You find the Rocket base you learn that Most of Azura Has been wiped out including Flora Town.
You then set off to Kanto to Forfill your destiny as a Pokémon Master,but remember the DIVIDOS have evacuated too....

Welcome to the region of...

azuraregionpa0.jpg

Azura

Custom Feature List:

Custom Battle System - Modified graphics.*Done*
Menu System - With Transparency!*Scrapped*
Day and Night*Done*
Some Custom Graphics*Done*
A completely new region to explore.*Semi Scrapped*

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Support:

Giratina:
PDuserbar1.png

Shaymin:
PDuserbar2.png

Darkrai:
PDuserbar3.png

Blazing Studios Team:
PokemonPlatnum-Project Lead
Pokemaster1-Trainer Spriter
venom12-NPC spriter
ShadowSlayerX-Beta Tester
Lucario_Master-Beta Tester
OblivionMew-NPC spriter
SDODC13-Mapper
Credits

Poccil - For the starterkit.
Hall of Famer-Main Character Sprites and the Whole Kanto Region!
Crossel-Giratina and Shaymin Backsprite
shinylugia249-Custom Battle Graphics
WAH-Trees
PHO and Don Patch-Autotiles

Help

How to Apply:

Spoiler:

What we Need:

Spoiler:

Us and Pokémon:Hall of Fame have started a sprite resource sharing system.

Last edited:

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Looks good, but not enough difference to the Starter Kit. Could we see more screenshots?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2009
ill soppurt this r yu done makin it cause i looks awsome

Last edited:

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Everyone can you keep posting to keep this Forum alive...
It is slowly Fading away.

Back to the Game Procress has been halted due to our Scripter Trogdorhump who is making custom screens for the Game. I am also pleased to announce a Demo which will be arriving early July,Stay Tuned!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
JULY!!! I've seen this on epiphany. But will you make it online? So... Whatcha need help with?

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
There won't be any Fakémon in this game..sorry.

You don't have to have Fakemon in your game because personally from my experience I know it takes forever, to think them up and its a pain, and to sprite them take forever so I think you made a good choice not using them.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Cuttyflam that is the main reason I did not use them but sky form and Origin FORME Girantina will be in the Game.
And Kronos thank you Very much.
I am currently looking D/P Pokémon Overworlds in RMXP Format.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back