• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Events Schedule / Fortress Fridays / Mario Kart Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Minecraft Monday

Come mine with ussssss...

242ybmh.png

PokéCommunity
Minecraft Mondays!

Original thread to post in.

It's back! Everyone's favourite block-smashing sandbox took off with a "sssssssSSSSSS-- BOOM!" during Get-Together #8, and now it just refuses to die. Our community world has thousands of hours of contributions and keeps growing! Why not come join in the fun and play some games with your fellow PokéCommunity members?

› What's this Minecraft nonsense I've been hearing so much about?
————————————————————

Minecraft is a sandbox game with RPG and FPS elements, where you can let your imagination run wild and build massive fortresses, epic monster grinders, community towns, or whatever your heart desires! For more information, visit Minecraft.net.

› How can I play with you guys?
————————————————————

By joining our community server, of course! You can connect to our server at this address:

minecraft.craftrum.net:25577

Note that the address has changed since the Get-Together!​

› Event schedule...
————————————————————

Minecraft Mondays give us an opportunity to take on bigger community-based projects, like large-scale exploration missions, building a new town from scratch, or even populating a new world.

Note: All events start at 7pm US EST. To convert that into your timezone, click here.

Upcoming events:

August 15th: Build in the sky! Aetherea is our gorgeous cloud-top wonderland, and we'll be taking the entire server in there to get our build on. Don't miss it!

August 22nd: Operation Nether is a-go! Ever thought of building a town in the nether? We're crazy enough to do it, and we want you to help us! Bring your stone and get crackin'.

Past events:

None yet.

› General server information...
————————————————————

Our server is hosted by BeastNode, a high-quality Minecraft server provider. Looking for a server? We'd highly recommend them. :D

We run CraftBukkit with a number of plugins, providing various functionality from chest and building protection, to shops, multi-world and more.

Plugin list:

Spoiler:

Players:

Spectrum -- Admin
In-game: SpeQzz

Sotomura -- Admin
In-game: Sotomura (olol)

Arcanine -- Admin
In-game: LagginDragon

Other players:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Minecraft Monday

To add to what's already here, I've decided to take a few screenshots of what our server looks like at the moment! Places featured are New Madeira, Orabelle and Aetherea - the last two of which are under construction and are key places for our upcoming Minecraft Mondays events!

I am using the Tymix texture pack in these screenshots, here is a download link if you are interested in it.

New Madeira

Spoiler:

Orabelle

Spoiler:

Aetherea

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back