• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mumzy's Trades ♥ Breeding & Raising 24/7

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
tahu9i.jpg

More will be here soon, this thread is still under construction.

Wishlist
I
1- Impish Gliscor/Gligar with Toxic Heal or just a female
2- Any and all Paras' especially females
3- Misdreavus Any/female
4- Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir
5- Hypno
6- Munna/Musharna

Up for trade (More coming, check back!)

- Calm Froakie with Protean
(I'll take one pkmn with nature and ability requirements for this)
- Impish Skarmory with Sturdy
- Hasty Trevenant with Natural Cure
- Jolly Houndour with Early Bird
- Lonely Illumise with Tinted Lens
- Quirky Dragonair with Shed Skin
- Naive Volbeat with Illuminate
- Hardy Jigglypuff with Competitive
- Adamant Pupitar with Shed Skin
- Relaxed Drapion with Sniper
- Mild Magneton with Sturdy
- Quirky Fletchling with Big Pecks
- Impish Nincada with Comound Eyes
- Relaxed hawlucha with Limber

The Breeding Box

Here is where I'll breed for you any of the below Pokemon to your specifications. Of course, there's no telling when the Pokemon will be ready since it's up to chance. No shinies, too advanced for me at the moment.

I'm breeding;

Ani607MS.png
Litwicks
Ani041MS.png
Zubats
Ani113MS.png
Chanseys
Ani228MS.png
Houndours
710MS.png
Pumpkaboos

Breeding Reservations

1. Redingard - houndoom
2. ---
3. ---

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Please add one more species to your offers to make it 20 for a trade shop. Thanks and good luck! :)

Reactions: EB

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
Please add one more species to your offers to make it 20 for a trade shop. Thanks and good luck! :)
Thank you! I'll do that as soon as I can. Apologies! Thanks for accepting my thread as well.
Do you breed for IVs?

25ch/
Sure, I'll be learning. So yes :3 what do you mean by 24ch/?
Could I get a Modest Houndoom with pretty decent IVs? Egg moves don't matter. Tell me what you want and I can probably catch it/breed it for ya.
Sure! How about a female gligar/gliscor? Or a impish one with toxic heal if you have one anyways. That's the most needed thing on my wishlist, but anything will do, take your pick.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
I'll try my best. It'll take some time to catch some Gligars with good IVs and then breed them, and the egg move will probably be a pain. I don't know when I'll get it to ya, but I'll try to do it within a week.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Just got a, munna in wonder trade, ill send it to you for your pupitar?

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
Years
Can I add one more in the breeding list?

I'll try my best. It'll take some time to catch some Gligars with good IVs and then breed them, and the egg move will probably be a pain. I don't know when I'll get it to ya, but I'll try to do it within a week.
ok me too. if it ends up being a pain i can settle for a female to breed ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I've never been good with breeding, nor IV breeding, but I need a female Scyther, and male and female Larvatar. If this is to much, that's ok :3

Back