• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another pokemon stadium/snap+ open world game

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
I was wondering if there will be another pokemon stadium and I know it's official
That there won't be a pokemon snap 2 but I was thinking if there will be one similar to
It. I really enjoyed playing them on the nintendo and I think with the technology available now
There capable of making an open world pokemon game where players can choose to be a pokemon breeder,researcher,trainer going on to be a gym leader,doctor etc. With the option to visit different regions it sounds like I'm asking for the impossible but surely they could at least consider it seeing as I've heard pokemon is about to go ahead of Mario as nintendo's most successful franchise.

Back