• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireIce

Years
I kinda couldn't keep doing black version. So I decided to make a fresh new game called: Pokemon FireIce. I am going to make almost all of it without copying anything off the real games. I will make a new Pokedex, a new region, new routes, new baasicly everything! So far I have only finished up youre hometown of mallow, celestia town, celestia forest, and route 1. I have thaught up the new starters(i dont remember what they are), a pokemon to replace buizel puppynal, and the new snake pokemon flake. Features in the game are:
You are starting youre pokemon journey.
Youre rival is a girl named Riley.
There are two islands in the region island 1 and island 2. island 1 is the main island of the ganto region , Island two holds the bt2(Battle Tower #2 ), the elite 10, and the warp.
Info: The warp will teleport you to pallet town r/b style. than you can choose if you would like to continue youre journey in the kanto region. If you say no you will teleport back to island 2 and the teleport will loose power.

P.S. I will post pictures when i have 15 posts.

Jaegir

Yes
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then

deliver

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
dude do you even know wat spam is(no offense just go read the rules), cause it seems you havent read the rules.anyways sounds pretty good. but there is not much info on there to go by so i guess we'll have to wait for the screenies

Years
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then
a post to you then

deliver
What????????????????????????? What are you doing that for?

Back