• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family is Hell - Original Sandbox RP :) [M] [OOC]

Years
Note - I am looking for another person to help me GM this RP, since it was suggested to me that sandbox RP's need more GM-ing than plotted ones. If interested please let me know. :)

Intro

At times, having siblings can suck. If you're older, you have to set the right example for the younger ones. If you're younger, you have to try to be just like the older ones. If you're in the middle, you get both of the above, plus often being ignored. So, being in one of those ludicrously large families, the kind that get their own reality shows from sheer size, must be hell. And sometimes it can literally be hell.
After all, demons, as servants of Satan, have not only the task of making the world a worse place for humans, but also making more demons. Lots more demons. It's not uncommon for an incubus or succubus to have twenty kids or more, which leads to interesting family dynamics, especially for you. You're one out of twenty-five demon kids, living in the second circle of hell with your succubus mother. Have fun.
It is a sandbox RP, but you choose from a list of premade characters. A few vague traits are listed, but you can expand on those traits in any way you wish.

Rules and Notes
Spoiler:

Spots Taken
Spoiler:

Available Characters
Spoiler:

My Characters
Spoiler:

As you sign up, please answer the following question to make sure you read the rules and such: what is the best way to keep a kappa from eating your child's soul? Answer is above and if you don't know that means you haven't read all the things you should. :P

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
This seems like it could be fun. I have been looking for something more laid back. Quick question though, if I may? I realize that this is a sandbox RP, but I was wondering if there is a basic motive or other? Something to fuel the RP and keep it going forward. Then again, I suppose any side plots could be introduced as we go, since there is that freedom. Maybe something with Demon Hunters or whatnot...

Nonetheless, consider this a placeholder for my SUs for Season, Rainy, and Karma. (Since there was no SU format, I took the liberty in creating one for myself. Is that alright? If not I will change it into the basic paragraph. Let me know.):)

Last edited:
Years
Yaaay thank you for joining~

I figure a plot will emerge as we do stuff, and if not we can discuss in the OOC thread what we want the plot to be? I have a semi-antagonist guy I could throw in if we need him. XD

Years
Well, this is certainly unique. I think I'll apply for Omega, Amity, and Sunny, if that's alright with you.

Omega Silver (Omega) - male, age 30, full-blooded demon, evil, stylish, brooding

At age 30, Omega is one of the older siblings, and has been neglected more than the others. While this does bother him, he knows nothing he does will change his mother's ways, and spends his time mostly away from the others. He goes by his given name, and refuses to answer to any nicknames, despite some of his younger siblings calling him "Megs", a name he despises. Despite his borderline depressive habits, he truly enjoys being a demon, and dresses the part with impeccable style. His human form is tall and thin, dressed in a brown pinstripe suit with a dark red tie. He keeps his hair short and neatly styled, and always wears his black horn-rimmed glasses, despite obviously not needing them.

Amity Sparkle (Amity) - female, age 18, cambion, caring, creative, sweet

A rarity for a demon, Amity is a kind and loving girl. At age 18, she is firmly the middle child, but her motherly nature and sweet demeanor generally cause others to treat her like their cool big sister. Or they mercilessly pick on her for what they percieve as weakness. Amity doesn't mind, and lets her siblings treat her however they want. She still cares for them, but she won't tolerate the older siblings picking on the younger ones. It's one of the few ways to actually make her mad, and she gets scary when she's mad, but is easily forgiving. She is timid around humans, and rarely goes to Earth except to feed. Her hair is long and smooth, and she tends to dress conservatively, wearing a simple skirt and a sweater to hide her considerable assets, making her look more cute than sexy.

Sunflower Shine (Sunny) - female, age 26, full-blooded demon, evil, girly, ditzy

Being an evil demon who feeds on sleeping humans, "Sunny" is kind of a strange name. Even stranger is the girl who has the name. Sunny's mind might not be all there, but she genuinely doesn't care. She's flighty and impulsive, but hates doing things by herself. She'll almost always be in the company of one of her siblings, unless she wants to go wandering around Earth or Hell. If no one goes with her, she'll usually come back with wild tales of her "adventures", but usually she just goes and goofs off.

Back