• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years

picture.php

The Invitation

Dear PokeCommunity Member,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Hogwarts Rules

All International Wizarding Laws apply.

No duelling with fellow students (outside of class).

The third floor corridor is out of bounds for those who do not wish to die a most painful death.

If you have any questions or concerns, send me an owl.

The Sorting

Gryffindor

RubyJB88
Mew~
Felly
miley810
The Eagle
dragon456
Hiiro
Chantelle
Daniel Evans
Laugh
LilJz1234
Gym Leader Rozu

Ravenclaw

Lightning
mzmingle
Miss Doronjo
BlooMilk C.
~Ryukaa
Evanlyn
Zeroblivion
Pave Low
Impo
Xyrin
Shining Raichu
Truality
Rocket Grunt Cali
Diamond1304
~Kawaii~
Katniss Everdeen
Zeffy
Zayphora
NeoPsychedelia
GolurkIsDaBomb
DiamondBlueMoon
Za_Destroyer
Totodilesteel99

Hufflepuff

Murasaki_Paz28
Fireworks
Zaspien
atif
kagan2
Codj
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Sakura Rain
TheSmartOne
thisguy647
Altomare

Slytherin

Charizard★
Ambellina
Seungri
Jorah
hahaiamchris
JalordaSerpent7
Exzessiva
SwiftSign

Muggles

Patchisou Yutohru
Alternative
Pachy
Barrels

How to Enrol

Didn't get an acceptance letter? Not a problem! You might be a little late to class, but if you wish to attend Hogwarts all you have to do is fill out this little form below!
HTML:
[b]What house would you like to be in?[/b]:
[b]Wand description (Wood, Length, Core)[/b]: <ignore if you have no idea>
[b]Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...[/b]:

Have fun! And do try to stay out of the Forbidden Forest.

Amazing header by Barrels
House name CSS stolen from Abnegation without his permission or knowledge.
Club originally owned by Zeffy

(Lightning's Note: This is your joining post. :B)

I've been avoiding joining this club for a while now because I really dislike being a late-comer to anything, but I figure the more I put it off the later I'll be, and it is an inevitability that I be here. So! Without further ado!

Name: Andrew
What house are you in?: Ravenclaw
Wand description: Dragon heartstring core, don't care about the rest.
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: ...Yellow.

I got into Pottermore a few days ago. My name is GoldHeart78, which I chose because the other choices were crap and this one looked kinda like Heart Gold which would cater to both my Harry Potter and Pokemon fandoms at once lol

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ohh, pretty formatting and a new club!

Name: Anna
What house are you in?: Hufflepuff
Who killed our parents?: Voldemort, of course.
Describe your wand: Eight inches, White Oak and Unicorn tail hair

Are you excited to see the finale movie of Harry Potter? What scenes are you excited the most? Will you be disappointed if those scenes aren't included?
Quite excited, though I have yet to see Part 1. I don't know of any specific scenes I am hoping for, but all I can say is they better do a damn good job.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm glad you liked it! Its still going to change, though. Welcome to the club~!

And as for the topic, I'm very excited to see the movie. There's one particular scene that I'd like to see and I would be very disappointed if they altered/didn't include that scene.

Oh, and I've just finished rereading through Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows. Something to keep me satisfied while waiting, eh?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Indeed. I've been meaning to re-read Deathly Hallows, but I get a bit deterred by the boring months of camping that I know are in there. -_-; The book is actually not one of my preferred, even disregarding the EPILOGUE OF DOOM.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Name: JB
What house are you in?: Gryffindor
Who killed our parents?: Voldemort
Describe your wand: Blackthorn, 12¾", Dragon heartstring

Are you excited to see the finale movie of Harry Potter? What scenes are you excited the most? Will you be disappointed if those scenes aren't included?

I was pretty happy with how Part 1 turned out. Apart from the final showdown, I'm mostly excited to see Snape's scenes. There'll be disappointment everywhere but we're pretty much used to that by now, aren't we?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Name: Nature
What house are you in?: Slytherin
Describe your wand: 10" hawthorn wood, with a dragon scale core.

I've never seen the Deathly Hallows, I plan on seeing it sometimes soon tho, I'm not sure when :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Name: JB
What house are you in?: Gryffindor
Describe your wand: Blackthorn, 12¾", Dragon heartstring

I was pretty happy with how Part 1 turned out. Apart from the final showdown, I'm mostly excited to see Snape's scenes. There'll be disappointment everywhere but we're pretty much used to that by now, aren't we?
I was disappointed at some scenes in Part 1 tbh, and all of the others. Especially disappointed for them not showing "crazy Ron" in Order of the Phoenix. xP
Name: Nature
Describe your wand: 10" hawthorn wood, with a dragon scale core.

I've never seen the Deathly Hallows, I plan on seeing it sometimes soon tho, I'm not sure when :3
You should. There are some parts that are a bore, but after that its all back into action. :D

~~Btw, if the first post looks messy don't worry. I'm going to fix it a bit later.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Name: Erica
Who killed our parents?: Voldy 8)
Describe your wand: ummmmmmm pointy. Omg if I had a wand IRL I would NEVER remember what was in it or what it was made of if anyone asked. DD:

I AM SO SCARED TO SEE THE FINAL MOVIE. It's like... after that, the series is over. That's it. No more new stuff to look forward to. D: I have no specific scenes in mind or anything but nnnggh the end. I'm gonna sob like the whole way through.

Years
Name: Ambellina
Who killed our parents?: No one..?
Describe your wand: 9" willow Veela hair.

I'm excited but scared for the final part. Snape is my favorite character & I'm going to burst into tears.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Name: Erica
Who killed our parents?: Voldy 8)
Describe your wand: ummmmmmm pointy. Omg if I had a wand IRL I would NEVER remember what was in it or what it was made of if anyone asked. DD:

I AM SO SCARED TO SEE THE FINAL MOVIE. It's like... after that, the series is over. That's it. No more new stuff to look forward to. D: I have no specific scenes in mind or anything but nnnggh the end. I'm gonna sob like the whole way through.
Hi there fellow Ravenclaw! |D

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm gonna burst into tears after I see the movie. I just wish there were new stuff. I want to know what happens to Albus Severus! xP
Name: Ambellina
Who killed our parents?: No one..?
Describe your wand: 9" willow Veela hair.

I'm excited but scared for the final part. Snape is my favorite character & I'm going to burst into tears.
I was always a fan of Snape. I was like "NUUUUUUU DON'T ITS NOT HIM" when I was reading the first book. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I am actually A-OK pretending Albus Severus does not exist and does not have to live with the shame of having such a weird name. XD;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I am actually A-OK pretending Albus Severus does not exist and does not have to live with the shame of having such a weird name. XD;
At least his name isn't as long as Dumbledore's. But then again, Dumbledore's whole name is very cool. 8D

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore!

Years
Name: Izzy
What house are you in?: Ravenclaw of course!
Who killed our parents?: You know who--okay, Voldemort.
Describe your wand:...10" Dragon scale and...Birch? I dunno.

I haven't watched the last one, tbh i'm only reading the fourth book and watching the second :\

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The Epilogue of Doom is not canon. I have decided this. It is a part of a fanfiction that JKR wrote for her own series and accidentally substituted for the actual epilogue.

Years
Haha! I can agree with that. It's a shame the series is ending but in all honesty, I cant see her picking the story back up & it being a great read

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I agree with that. But then again, no matter what she does, fan will complain. Write no more HP? Complaints ensue. Write more HP? "The original was better." Write a spinoff series in HP-verse? "What the hell was she thinking?"

If she does pick it up again though, I shall read it for the sake of such a thing. And probably complain.
But no matter what she does, it's gonna be better than half the crap out there today.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If she'd write a new HP book, a spin off or something, I'd still read it. I wouldn't care about all the haters there. If you're a true HP fan, you'd never complain. Well, maybe just a bit. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
True HP fans would complain, read it anyway, complain some more, then defend it when anyone else tries to complain.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
Name: Murasaki_Paz28
House: Hufflepuff
Killed parentz: Voldemort
Wand: 8 inches,, with pixy dust :)

I am super excited about the movie,, i cant wait to watch it,, i havnt read that far into the bookz so i have no clue of what expect and that makez it even more exciting :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
You should finish up the book series, in my opinion they're pretty much better than the movies! I need to get a new SS book, seeing as the one I have is so old it's falling apart :/

Back