• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new Pokemon special manga

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
Years
That's mean all the old characters are here, I just want to add more cuz I love Pokemon special manga. And this story starts in Johto, with some new places and new people. Hoenn, Kanto and Shinou are in too but later, just wait (if I can have some new ideas):)

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
Years
To be honest I'm making the story and it takes more time than I thought (stupid exams T_T !!!). But if you want to know I can tell : It's a journey of a female trainer who was seperated from her older brother a long time ago. She's still searching for her brother though she's no longer remembered his face. She has a friend who's living in Shinou and her first pokemon is Eevee - the pokemon that her friend gave her on her 5th birthday-which is now evolved into an Umbreon.
About the chapters, I have to check my grammar before I can post them to this thread. Uh can anyone help me ?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2006
Like Seiji said, sounds interesting.

:\ I'm guessing she's an experienced trainer since her eevee has evolved already. Does she have any other pokemon, or is she going to be catching new ones as she looks for her brother

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
Years
Gama 85, your guess is correct ! She's COMPLETELY an experienced trainer cuz she've winned almost every gyms in Shinou and Hoenn (not in Johto or Kanto <-------don't ask me!). About her team she only puts Umbreon, PINK Ditto (cuz I want her looks just like my fav character Duplica, and of course her Ditto) and a shiny Jigglytuff (hatched from an egg) and a Gorebyss (to sea-travel). She also catched a few more but decide to left them in Shinou with her friend.
About her friend, I have to say that's a girl ( so NOT a boy !!!) named Azura, an intelligent student of the professor in Shinou (guess who's that?). She's now working as an assistant and doing the research 'bout pokemon in Shinou, including their evolution. Later she'll... uh it seems that I'm talking too much. Well next time I'll give more information. You have to wait ( may be a long long time...) but don't worry, I'll try my best ^ ^.
Thank you for reading this.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
Years
Chapter 1 : The beginning of the end
It's been one year since the fierce battle between Red and the Team Rocket leader Giovanni with his powerful outerspace pokemon Deoxys in Kanto. But now in Johto, a new story is about to begin...
In the western region of Johto, a ship travels from Shinou has reached the Olivine City seaport. Among passengers are getting off from the deck, a strange green-haired trainer who wears a blue coat outside a white T-shirt with a dark blue cap on her head to hide her hair is pulling out the map and searchs for the Mulberry village, which is located in the southern land of Johto. On the harbour, the gym leader Jasmine, known as the Steel-clad Defense girl is warmly greeting the female trainer and calls out her name Pink.
The girl when hearing Jasmine's voice turns back with a friendly smile on her face and waves hello. Pink then quickly takes a picture of Jasmine from a mini digital camera wearing around her neck and tell her that it's been quite a long time ago since she first came to Johto but everything seems unchanged at all.
Meanwhile, in the New Bark Town, Gold has returned home from the training in Silver cave with Red after the Mask of Ice incident in both Kanto and Johto. The "Pokemon golden boy" with a new outfit grins in content as he lets out all pokeballs in his coat : Typhlosion, Politoed, Sudowoodo, Sunflora, Mantine, Togepi and an evolved-form of Aipom, Etebossu, a pokemon that looks slightly like Aipom except for one more tail. This happy-go-lucky pokemon hops into its trainer agilely and plays with Gold's cap while Gold is calling to his mother. A few moments later, a middle aged woman pushes the door open and almost amazed when she sees her dear son is home now. And just before she can say something, this hasty boy runs into the kitchen and searchs for the food in a fridge like the wind (calling of the stomach!^ ^).
Back to Olivine City, Pink and Jasmine are sitting in a coffee shop close to seashore, talking about the trip. Jasmine still wonders why a girl like Pink dresses like a guy instead and demands an explaination about her appearance in Johto since her home is very far from Shinou. Pink simply answers that she enjoys this new aspect 'cause it's very convenient when she played poker with some rich boys on the ship and freely do every trick as she wanted, finally made her the winner. Moreover, she will consider about this again when she come to Goldenrod City Game Corner but firstly find a way to get to the Mulberry village. Pink confirms that there are some rumors about her older brother, whom she was seperated from over ten years ago is still alive in somewhere and that's the reason why she has to go find him incase those rumors are true and truly hopes that she can remember what happened at that time when she meet him. Jasmine noticing the blaze in her eyes merely chuckles and wishes for good luck on her journey. But when Pink is about to set off, Jasmine tells her to wait for a few minutes as she brings an egg from the gym. Jasmine explains that this egg is from a couple of her pokemons she left them at the Day-care and wants Pink to take care of it. She also thinks that these rumors could be a trap of some evil plan for some reason therefore Pink must be very careful but instantly disappointed as she knows that her friend has gone (with the egg !).
Finally in New Bark Town, Gold is ready to go to the Mulberry village due to his mother's request to find some medicine for their pokemons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first chapter I made by myself so if you want to tell me about my grammar, go ahead !!! And if so, please help me T_T !

羨望

のトレーナー
Years
All fics must be posted on the main forum duplica pink,Read the description of this forum.But not bad and try to separate the paragraph's okay.^ ^

Ren-Kun

Back