• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exploration Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Welcome to the exploration challenge!

In this challenge you go through one of the pokemon mystery dungeon games. Like always your goal is to be the best exploration team around.
Optional Rules:
You must always have four team members when available.
You must recruit all pokemon in a dungeon before going on.
You cannot use items that you found in a different dungeon or on a different exploration at the dungeon.
You cannot have a pokemon with two identical moves.( E.X.- Pikachu with Thunderbolt Thunderbolt Thunder and Iron Tail.) This is only present in Blue rescue team and red rescue team.
Now for the Rules
You can't evolve your pokemon until you beat the final boss. Deoxyes in Blue and Red And Darkrai in Sky Darkness and Time.
You can't switch your pokemon until you beat the final boss.
If your partner faints in the after game you have to start all over again. After all it is a exploration in team. There is no I in team, But there is a me..
Ultimate must play EVERY game. Yes all five of them.

Username:
Game(s):
Starters:

Blue/Red rescue Team
Spoiler:

Time/Darkness/Sky
Spoiler:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Im gettin sky for christmas so why not?
Username:Lezza
Games:Sky
Starters:Shinx(Me), Phanpy

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Username: trotz59
Game(s): Explorers of sky (and later the rest)
Starters: Shinx and Riolu

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is from 2011...and it's 2013. Please don't post in threads this old.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back