• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The Winter/Summer DCC

We've got...THE APOCALYPSE

nS2pY.gif

...CHRISTMAS

mtNX2.gif

...and the DCC!

0xkv5.gif

The one, the only, the Daily Chit-Chat. Don't be afraid to jump in at any point, there are regulars but none of us bite (hard). A few quick rules to get you started:

• Stick with the topic as it is now, unless it's been dead for a few hours. If people are still actively talking about something, try not to force the conversation to what you want to talk about. Just come back later and see if it's died down or switched to a topic you like more.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, head on over to the New Users / Welcome section.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Try to keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself. "What are we talking about guys" posts aren't very conducive to discussion.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.

That said, enjoy the post-apocalyptic DCC!

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Despite Toujours forgetting I exist I have to say this is the nicest title the DCC has had in a while so I'll forgive her this time.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
And its like 1.23pm, December the 21st and I am still alive, many people say its going to be at 7:11pm, my timezone.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Damn it all, Toujours. I was about to post a joke which would only have made sense in the other thread, only to have it close on me.

Oh well. Yay for fresh DCC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
TS Eliot is excellent. The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock is one of my all-time favorites. @-@

Years
4.27pm in Sydney and still I see nothing suspicious.

And yay for all those GIFs in the OP of this fresh DCC!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I do have to say I enjoy the title as well!

Clearly the world is waiting to end so that all of America is Friday. 'Merica.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
TOUJOURS I CAN'T EAT YOUR FIRST POST. SO I might accidentally break the rules and it's all your fault ;__;

*read

I can barely see dat brown. :(

Also don't flip tables imo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Imagine how the world would change after a bottleneck event though...would we all spread out, or clump together into very few cities? Would we worry about ourselves or try to rebuild governments? Who would lead?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Dat Finn xP

2:04 pm UTC+8 Philippines:

No sign of apocalyptic activity...yet.

Also, just wanna say that, how can you have Winter and Summer at the same time? S'Winter anyone?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk ask the Earth. It has summer and winter simultaneously every year!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Exactly, that's why I've been making jokes about all night. It's suppose to happen at 5:11am my time. So far it's past midnight and nothing out of the ordinary.

(and so is Forever of course)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Exactly, that's why I've been making jokes about all night. It's suppose to happen at 5:11am my time. So far it's past midnight and nothing out of the ordinary.

(and so is Forever of course)

Are you implying the world will FOREVER END?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Are you implying the world will FOREVER END?

Maybe??? >.> If by Forever you're implying yourself.

(and I actually meant you're probably just making jokes about the world ending in response to what Hikari said. )

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
It's almost 7pm here, and I'm perfectly fine. And they're blaming the scientists! Tsk Tsk, it's those silly people who make these rumours and exaggerate on the facts and history of the Mayans and their calendar.

And dat brown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back