• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raikou Rider's color-in thread

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Raikou Rider's color-in thread (New! 10/22/2005 Shadow Lugia)

MysticFlames gave me all of the original art for these pics. I colored them. I have been posting my art in different threads for some time, but I think I'll put them all in here from now on.

Kid, put those goggles down right now!

I wonder how warm his butt is...XD

Could you slow down just a little, Suicune?

One of the most Altoshippy pics ever posted on PC. :D

This is what happens when May takes a vacation to Alto Mare.

Ash would be incredibly ticked at Gary if he saw this pic. XD

Man, it would be SO cool to find one that big...

Looks like a dare Misty accepted. :D

Wow, he sure knows how to keep that Jolteon calm!

Yanma, let's fly! But no sudden moves!

< NEW! >

See, I told you Winona doesn't ride just her oversized Skarmory.

Here it is again, not shiny this time. I didn't screw up on Winona this time. She looks so cute in the pic! XD

Cipher, you have officially been OWNED! Owned, I say!

Last edited:

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Heh, I thought everyone would be like, "RR, you're so...weird. What kind of idea is that?" Thank you. I was kind of nervous about posting it at first because...well, look what the kid's riding. XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Whoa,awesome! I must admit,its not often you find XXXL sized Ninjasks. XD Good colouring.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I like em all. Especially the last one. I thought that was funny. XD Great job.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Aw those are all cool =D I never imagened riding a Jolteon though:thinks about pulling all the thorny furs from my butt lolXD
Nice work with colored pencils too, they all look lively and the faces look awesome in those tones ^^ good job

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009

Here it is again, not shiny this time. I didn't screw up on Winona this time. She looks so cute in the pic! XD

Back