• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To ROM or not To ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hello everyone! i was just curious about this... is there ANYONE in the community uses ROMS? if yes then can you please make with me using VBA link a hamachi network so we can trade? i made a tutorial in the tutorial section in this forums ... all i need now is players :P i am sure it will be fun :D like ... playing the 3rd gen games like emerald and trade with people and stuff! and i think there is a way to use desmume as a wifi emulator for the 4th and 5th gen games ... but usually i use No$GBA due to the fact it does not lag on my freaky laggy laptop ... and desmume lags like hell in all the computers in the world... unless you have alot of RAM and free space in your /:C and all this stuff but lets go BACK to the topic uhmm...
Which one of you uses ROMS? Why?
What game you play using emulators? Why?
Have you ever tried to trade with other people using VBA link or something similar? Why?
i think thats all :) and i will be happy to hear that some one is actually using ROMS cuz i feel so cheap D: because i don't have a NDS or anything :P just the emulators and my old ROMS *crys in sadness*

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You'll have to find an emulator trade partner in Emulation, I'm afraid. If this thread was just discussing ROM usage, it'd be fine, but it's not so...yeah. And I have to scoot along to bed.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back