• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Were Missfits!? (NU Team) *We're :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
This team is meant to put all of the misunderstood Hoenn pokemon in to one team that uses the element of surprise to it's advantage. Let us begin.

Changes in Bold

338.png

Solrock@Focus Sash (Adamant, Levitate)
4 HP, 252 Att, 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Explosion

This set is all based on what the other pokemon is. For example, if I'm up against a common taunter, I can just use one of Solrock's very powerful attack options. If not, many of my sweepers are hugely grateful of Stealth Rock support.

301.png

Delcatty@Salac Berry (Adamant, Cute Charm)
12 HP, 244 Att, 252 Spe
-Wish
-Substitute
-Return
-Sucker Punch

If I had to change one thing on this team, here it is. Because Assist only works a handful of times, she's almost not even worth it. What should I replace it with, if anything?

351.png

Castform@ Choice Specs (Modest, Forecast)
80 Def, 176 Spe, 252 SpeA.
-Energy Ball
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

For some reason people always switch in Donphan for this, and I proceed to 1HKO with Energy Ball. My only real issue is the item. Having to switch out just to change attacks isn't worth it at all.

311.png

Plusle@ Life Orb (Timid, Plus)
4 HP, 252 SpeA, 252 Spe
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Fire
-Grass Knot
-Nasty Plot

Another iffy one, but if it survives after a Nasty Plot, it kills everything in it's way...except Hitmonchan...

348.png

Armaldo@ Life Orb (Adamant, Battle Armor)
128 HP, 252 Att, 128 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Stone Edge
-X-scissor
-EarthQuake

Similar to Minun but a lot bulkier. I'm willing to switch him with something else.

264.png

Linoone@ Salac Berry (Adamant, Gluttony)
116 HP, 252 Att, 136 Spe
-Belly Drum
-Extremespeed
-Seed Bomb
-Shadow Claw

YESYESYES! I looove linoone. He's high risk, AMAZINGLY HIGH REWARD. Haha.

So thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Last edited:
Years
yeah ide change payback with sucker punch and replace assist with heal bell(to heal your team of status)/fake out/or tickel(you can hide behind a sub and lower defense's and then strike with alot of force).You can always put life orb on castform and put focus sash on plusel gaurenting the nasty plot.I love the team especaly that armaldo which I dont think you should change because you dont have a physical sweeper other than linoone which is a luck standered being that you have to use belly drum at the right time.10 out of 10

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Assist is too unreliable, I would drop it for Wish or Heal Bell, Wish would be better to support your SpecsCastform.

Also, Armaldo wants Life Orb.

Everything else looks okay I guess, I don't really know much about threats in NU but thats the changes I would make, from a quick glance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back