• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE NEW FIREMANDER

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
Hi firemander welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here and if you need anything just PM me ok? Well anyway here is my new member welcome........ WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey Welcome to PC!
Hope you have a great time
make friends
but be sure to read the rules!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Ah! So another Fire-type enthusiast joins our ranks!

Welcome to the community, my soon to be friend!
(Charmander is an awesome Pokemon, by the way. You have good taste. xD)

So you have a sister around this community? Well, I'm sure that will make your experience that much more exciting. We would all have loved to start off at this forum with a friend. You are quite lucky. ;D
(My sisters never did like Pokemon...)

The Pokecommunity is pretty fun, Firemander. I'm certain you will come to see that after just a few moments around here.
(If you haven't already, that is.)

Perhaps we shall speak again soon, eh?
Take care.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Hi there firemander (Woot! Another fire pokemon lover has join the community!!) Welcome to the pokemon community!! As Hidoran pointed out, you are really lucky to have a sister who like pokemon, mine doesnt seemed to like them now. =.=anyways Pls read the rules and hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
well, Fires OK, But I still don't like them (curse you Hiidoran!). All the same, It gives us Water lovers more enemies to smoosh. Anyway, welcome to PC Firemander!

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Welcome to the community, and I like your avatar picture of the charmander in the charizard costume.

Back