• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any help?

Years
Anyone want to help attempting to salvage an old fanfic that was binned and rewritten and binned and lost on a rubbish fanfic website that shut down? It was suitable, I just thought it could be better. Basically, it's the first one in a series of my old binned fanfics where Chaos goes around collecting badges and whatnot. I won't discuss it too much here but it is a large set. Help appreciated. It's mental though so be tottaly bonkers ;)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hmm, I'm not too sure you'd get much offers for help in cowriting (I assume that's what you mean by help after all), in part because you're not really offering much information about the actual story. There's no mention of the genre for instance; just that someone called Chaos goes badge collecting, and no indication of what your writing style is like, etc. And these sort of projects aren't often ideal either without knowing the person you may be working with well, how well they write, etc.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Or are you asking for help in the form of a beta reader? Or just someone to ask questions to while you're writing, or to see how the plot's going?

We have threads here to fit those if that's what you're looking for. But if you are looking for a cowriter, that probably won't happen here. Especially if you don't give any information about the story and how you work as a writer, like what your strengths and weaknesses are.

Back