• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Hello, I'm ApolloAvalon, I'm more known as ApolloGrimoire from AceAttorneyOnline. (will change username soon.)

I would plug my fangame, but don't want to cause immediate trouble.

Though I'm more a Ace Attorney fan nowadays, I'm still an avid fan of the Pokemon franchise as a whole.

The most recent game I own from Pokemon is Diamond, but planning to get Black and White 1 and 2 soon. Also I own, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Diamond.
I never owned any of the Gen III games.

I'm working on a fan hack of fire red which I will post up shortly.

Years
Hi there, ApolloAvalon, welcome to the forum! I'm not sure if you know this, but we can't change usernames on PC. ): So you'll have to make a brand new account if you'd like a new name. Not sure if you knew about this, but I wanted to confirm!

Tons of people tell me how good Ace Attorney is, but I'm guilty of never having played it. Definitely going to have to try it, though I'm unfortunately a procrastinator and tend to put off playing new games. ;_; It definitely looks good, though. As does Professor Layton, ehe. (definitely going to buy Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney when/if it comes to the US!)

Anyway, it's great to see you here with us on Pokecommunity! We're very friendly but also a very big forum, so it can be a little confusing to navigate at first. You'll find whatever you need here without a doubt, though. :D So stick around and feel free to contact me if you ever need help, all right?

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya ApolloAvalon, you're an Ace Attorney fan huh xD? Eh... I've never played it to be honest but I've tried Professor Layton and it is pretty awesome. Like Cirno has said, no name changes, it's just a rule here. Feel free to make another account though if you want to change your name.

Whoa, you have a huge collection of Pokemon games. The only ones I own are from Gen III-V. Although I have tried the earlier versions on my emulator :P. I'm honestly about the worst hacker ever, I have no clue on how to do it. But I'm really looking forward to your hack, I'll drop by and see it sometime soon xD.

Ah and I'll just say while I'm rambling on: The 10th anniversary here at PC is still going on,so why not join in with the awesome celebrations :3? I'm Rainbow and if you ever want a non-hack related chat I'm your person xD. Make sure to read the rules and have fun here!

Years
Hello, I'm ApolloAvalon, I'm more known as ApolloGrimoire from AceAttorneyOnline. (will change username soon.)

I would plug my fangame, but don't want to cause immediate trouble.

Though I'm more a Ace Attorney fan nowadays, I'm still an avid fan of the Pokemon franchise as a whole.

The most recent game I own from Pokemon is Diamond, but planning to get Black and White 1 and 2 soon. Also I own, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Diamond.
I never owned any of the Gen III games.

I'm working on a fan hack of fire red which I will post up shortly.

Hi ApolloAvalon, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, and greet you with open arms!

I never played the Ace Attorney games, but they sound like fun. Well, guess Pokemon is more my playing style and cos I'm more familiar with it.

But anyways, we're a friendly community with everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum. What sections are you interested in?

If you need to talk, send me a VM or friend request. And hopefully I'll make you feel welcome.

Have fun and read the rules!

- Hikari10

Back