• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team White Wolves (recruiting)

Region Types

• Islands

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mountainous

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A little of everything

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A lot of everything

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
headerwip3.png

Intro:
Hi everyone! I've been here on PC for a long time and played a lot of hacks made and they have inspired me to make my very own game! The last few hacks I've played include Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Rol, and various other great hacks. With this next one I have in store, I'm hoping to create something that will go down in PC history. Our team will need to consist of spriters, scripters, tile inserters, ow editors, and programmers. Any and all are welcome, just sign the form below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Project Name:
Pokémon: Right and Wrong (leaf green rom base. also, name is subject to change)

Pokémon: Right and Wrong; Story:
As a young boy/girl, you lived with your parents who ran a successful Pokémon daycare in the region of Daigeni. You lived on a dairy since you were born, and all you knew was taking care of Pokémon. On the night of your 10th birthday, a man in a black suit arrived at your front door and demanded that your family leave. If not, they would be killed on site. Your parents were stubborn, so they didn't leave. Instead, they made you and your older brother and little sister go live with your uncle and aunt in the small city of Grindale. After that day, your family hears nothing about your mother and father and your home. Three years later, your brother leaves on his quest to find out whats wrong. The year after, you hear no word of your brother's quest, so your little sister leaves on her 12th birthday to start her pokemon trainer quest. You stay and help your uncle and aunt in their store. On your 17th birthday, after hearing absolutly nothing about your family, you say that enough is enough, and ask Professor Maple to give you a pokemon. And now, you decide how your journey goes!

Features:
Twists and turns
two teams: Team Light Wolf, and Team Shadow Wolf. You decide whos evil, and whos not!
16 gyms, and 2 Pokémon leagues
25 side quests
Fakemon
2 regions
new badges
new hero sprites
new starters
new trainers
day and night system
You choose how the story ends!

Team:
Maxj2009- creator, story writer, side quest writer, fakemon maker, beta tester
DarkCharizard77- Scripter
Juni0r- fakemon maker
Zerks- Co-creator, mapper, beta tester.
BlueStar- mapper, beta tester
Whisbii- mapper
Tigerkit300- mapper
Thatonegurl- Scripter
tajaros- Graphics Editor, ASM Script Inserter
Chaxmonster - Graphics Artist
Tile Inserter - M.L.

What we still need:
programmers, spriters, ow editors, music inserters, tile editors, region editors, and more

Application:
Name Preferred:
Time Zone:
E-Mail:
Skills:
Position Applying For:
Proof Of Work:
Past Experience (if none, it's okay):

Banners and Userbars:
ubar2.png

ubar1.png

banner2au.png

bannerjtk.png

Thanks so much for checking this out and I hope this goes far!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Name Preferred: DarkCharizard77
Time Zone: Central Time (i think)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills:I do basic scripts
Position Applying For: Scripter
Proof Of Work: none
Past Experience (if none, it's okay): nope just wacthed videos.

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
lol. darkcharizrd77, u have no proof of work? alright, well, as soon as we get more people to help work on the game itself, ur on break. but ur... Accepted!

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
ya. as soon as we get a mapper or two, you can start scripting. if we dont get one within afew days, ill start mapping a little bit. in the mean time, watch alot of youtube videos on scripting, and practice on leaf green. thats the rom base were going to use.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
new secret fakemon???
secretstarter.jpg

(this is just a "prototype" picture. the finished pokemon is well... finished. lol)

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
maybe, but ull have to write an application form, tho.

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Name Preferred: Zerks
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: Beginer Mapper. Beta Testing
Position Applying For: Beta Tester and Small Town Mapper
Proof Of Work:
Past Experience Ive lead some teams before but never took off but hoping to get some new friends in teams that i want to work in to help me :D but not to be lazy though

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
hey zerks! sure, ur Accepted! awesome. well, ill pm u the details for the first town.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
gee thanks buddy :D as long as it isnt a route or a huge town i even have some files of my own but i need help making them into a pic file for u to see i use advance map

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
say hello to our first fakemon, Torking!

Hey I'm not really that interested in joining but just wanted to give you a little tip.
When uploading or making sprites don't save them or upload them as .Jpg's
.Jpg is a lossy format making the sprite looking blurry. The sprite itself looks really awesome but if you start using .png or .gif they will be higher quality.
Anyway, hope your team goes well!

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
thanks for the tip! ive always hated how all of my pics turned blurry. that helps alot!

Back