• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales Series Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Now I asked this in the drawing board but that seems dead, and I want to know if I started a 'Tales Of' based roleplay who would stay comitted to making it worth it, I know Axel would, since were both big 'Tales Of' fans, so who else would?

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Count me in on that!
I looooove Tales RPs (even though they don't really get anywhere around here sadly) and I basically have the same general character ^^;

I'd be 100% faithful to it! :3

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Thats good to know the other thing is I asked Axel about this but didn't get anything back so ^^, but I have somewhat of an idea of a backstory, but I still need a few ideas, I wanted to somehow keep the main plot of world regeneration, but somewhat bring everything alittle time ahead of the other games, where Magitechnology is being used once more.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I think it should be something completely different, and i'm open to ideas, although i'm thinking of having my own character the daughter of Genis Sage and Presea, a female swordswoman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back