• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Difficult DW decisions

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
You catch two or more Dream world pokemon that youd really want but can only choose one. How do you go on choosing just one?

It was hard for me. I had a Abra with Magic guard and gible with Rough Skin. I was figuring its going to be harder to get that Gible then Abra but Im sure both are equally difficult to find. Plus I liked dragons better XD.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Even though BW2 and BW have the Dream World, so you technically put this in the right place, Nica seems to really want it, and it would probably do better in BW anyway, so I'll give this over to her. n__n Clearly I went to bed too early since now there's this Adventures in Unova forum... @_@

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I compare both of their moves and abilities and decide which ones are better. Plus if I know I already have it in my game, then I won't send it to the Entree Forest. Another thing I do is also choose the more rare one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I get whatever has the most valuable Dream World ability competitive-wise, despite me never playing competitive in-game at any point BUT MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL! But yeah, if that fails then I go for what's better looking/rarer. :x

Sirfetch’d

I choose the most valuable one I don't have usually or whichever on is my favorite.

Back