• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Approval Topic (Invalid, don't read or pay attention... it's outdated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Group Approval Topic

[strike]From now on you MUST get a new group approved. If any new groups are made today, tommorow or whenever then I will just delete them. Plase post your ideas for the group you want to make here so we can cut of SPAM & useless topics!

If your still unclear here is why I'm having to do this:
  • The SPAM here is getting over the top. 1000s of posts where lost when SPAMmed topics where deleted.
  • Most groups here have 0, 1 or 2 posts & are making the forum look inactive & spammed.
  • Some people create useless & never gonna be popular groups which I have to delete after 2 days. Annoying me cause the page takes ages to load -_-'
  • I don't want the same thing happening to this forum again. This might seem like a cruel idea but believe me, NONE of you want a spammed & vile forum to hang out on I know that for a fact! So this is the best way & it's gonna stop SPAM & annoyances!
Now PLEASE do not reply to this topic if your not after a group approval idea. If you do reply with "I think that sounds like a cool group!" then I'll just delete your post! It's SPAM; Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages & I won't let the MCG end up with that rep!

Now for those of you wanting to make a club fill in this simple form & reply to this topic!
Untilll further notice this is how new topics will be made!

Name: The Name Of Your Group
Restrictions: Restrictions for membership if any
Basic Idea Of Group: What activities you will do in your group. More than 2 lines of text are needed
Why You Want To Make A Group: Why you think this is a good idea. More then 2 lines are needed

Well that's about it. If you ARE unsure about anything please contact me:

E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: zanstic (On everyday)
MSN:
[email protected]
YIM: zanstic
Or via PM. Please don't SPAM up my box![/strike]

I wouldn't pay attention to this

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Mr Zanstic im going to register my poor little houses ^^

Name of Groups : Tan,Gold,Green,Gold Houses

Restrictions : For Green House you must like Forest Type Pokemon
For Gold : Mystic , Tan gets Mineral and Blue Gets Storm , You can put pyschical in any house cuz its ok , you must like music , and you must not spam or bash

Basic Idea : To Discuss The Types of Pokemon That were put into groups and other things like music

Why : Because I like having those Groups and people like the groups i put them in and i think it would be cool to have 4 differnt houses or groups for four different pokemon type groups ^^ .....................

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Name: Fire/Dragon Club

Restrictions: You must talk about fire or dragon pokemon and stuff thats in the games and out of the games (thats about fire/dragon).

Basic Idea: To talk about fire or dragon pokemon.

Why: Well there always has been a Fire/Dragon club. And we need a place to talk about stuff like that.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Fire/Dragon Club is Accepted. The Fire Club is okay as well since they are to ignorant to just join the Fire/Dragon club and they persist to make it. Any old clubs are accepted as long as I can find it in the reference section. The Houses are accepted as soon as Dizzy fixes them also.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
*shrugs* Can I bring back this one? :3

Name: Canada, eh?
Restrictions: Must talk about, well, Canada! XD
Basic Idea Of Group: Discuss with other Canadian (or other) members about the wonderful country of Canada, our adventures in it, and that stuff. :o
Why You Want To Make A Group: Well.. mostly because the other one was successful and I miss it. XD Also, it's nice to get to know the other Canadians here.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Name: RPG-er's club

Restrictions: You must at least join one RP before, it doesn't matter where, even though i would prefer if it was on PC

Basic Idea: A place for people who like to Role Play, talk about your charcters, the story lines you're planning... and also to advertise your RP. =P You can also get tips and stuff from fellow RPGers...

Why: Because I enjoy RPGing, and it looks like a lot of people here like to RP too... >_>

Jason

Banned
Years
Elemental Mansion
Restricitions: KMust talk about the pokemons from the following types: Dragon, Grass, Electric, Water, Fire, Ice, Psychic and Dark

Non-Elemental Mansion
Restricitions: Must talk about the pokemons from the following types: Normal, Bug, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Poison, Steel, Flying and Ghost.

Basic Idea: That is the place for people to discuss about variopus type of Pokemon under the group I said. There will be Pokemon of the Day in the group, I will be the one to chose and the members will rate,tell and show off many good stuffs they like about the pokemon.

Why: This group is great for people to leearnt to be a great Pokemon Master.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Are there any more Korean's that go to the community..... Not to discriminate but if there are none then it would be a waist, if you can find at least two other people that that is cool, Totally excepted.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
We have quite a lot of members here for an Asian club too.:cool:

John Denver

Banned
Years
My neighboor friends are both asian, and there my age, whadya know...

I was thinking about a Hispanic Group, then I woke up and said IDIOT!

BOO ya!

Majin Vegetto

Wandering Justice
Years
Excuse me, zanstic. I would like to register my sparring club.

Name: Fight Club
Restrictions:Must have a little bit of experience with RPGing.
Basic Idea: To help people improve their ability as a sparrer, and an all around RPGer.
Why?: Sparring is an excellent form of RPGing that more people should experience.

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Name: Anime Obsessed Guy/Girl Club
Restrictions: None :p
Basic Idea of Group: This group has been remade over the past Year.Do to the amount of Posts this group has made it has been re-made several times.Of Course sense it hasn`t been remade sense PC ver.2 restarted it will be revived.This group is for people to share their obsessions with anime characters.
WHY: As mentioned above this is a old club that has been remade about 4 times now.THis would be the 5th Time.THis thread has been one of the most sucessful clubs on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back