• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 11 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

34ec65l.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Was going to be a tad bit harder, but decided against it. Yupyup.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Shaking my head. Broccoli isn't a Pokemon. D8
Lol I recognize the pattern so this one shouldn't be too bad. ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So, the images are getting less and less obvious these days... I have a bad feeling for image #20. I still did it, though, but I did have to do some double-takes.

Years
When I saw this I knew it was going to be one of two pokemon. Actually, that's what I thought on the last one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Before I begin, I checked to make sure it didn't look so much like some other Pokemon, so I apologize who almost got it right but didn't. ;^^

388Grotle_Dream.png

Grotle
It knows where pure water wells up. It carries fellow Pokémon there on its back.

Winners of this Week's WTP:
vaporeon7
Roswell
Cid
.Aero
deku
Scarf
Stand Alone
♪Twiggy♪
deoxys121
Toujours

Emblems if earned will be given out once I organize my list of people and correct guesses. :V New one will be up soonish.

Last edited:
Back