• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Hansiec's Scripts, commands, and explatantion on how it works!

Years
Well anyways, I'm here to teach all that is interested in poccils starter kit how to script with it. Don't read this if you have the following: No interest in his starterkit or already know basic scripting.

Common Script commands and what they do
Scripts usally used in a conditional branch
pbAddPokemon(pokemon,level) (gives you a pokemon replace pokemon and level to the appropriate pokemon and level)
pbReceiveItem(PBItems::item) (first off if this one is wrong correct me.)(Adds an item)
pbItemBall(PBItems::item) (adds an item pokeball style.)
$Trainer.party.length==6 (sees if the trainer party is full if it is it returns true (the upper part of the conditional branch)usally used when wanting to add an egg or a foreign pokemon.)
pbAddForeignPokemon(pokemon,level,owner,nickname(optional)) (adds a pokemon owned by someone else to your party only.)
pbGenerateEgg(pokemon,level) (first off the appears when the pokemon hatched it generates an egg in your party only.)
$trainer.badges[x] (replace x with 0,1,2,3,4,5,6, or 7 (0 starts with badge 1 and 7 is badge 8))
Scripts used in script editor
Mystery Gift
Spoiler:

For now this is all, I will be adding more scripts,

by the time you read this whole thing, you should have atleast a little scripting knowledge, until next updat goodbye.

Stiwo's rule

ahahahah.... NO, YOU NOT FUNNY
Years
woohoo! those commands are so usefull! I didn't know hot to call events, but you explained well =D

Back