• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had a real PokeDoll which one would you have?

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
Of course, I would get a huge Zangoose doll!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

So which one would you get?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Hmm....well Plush dolls are close enough....but I would probably get a giant Rhyhorn doll...bleh..probably good for a bed..or for putting on a door so no one can push through...^_^

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
Years
Jigglypuff. ^o^ It would be so squishy and fun to play with. Although the Mudkip ones are pretty cute too.

Rukari0

Cuteness?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 18, 2005
A Rukario Doll to scare people away 'cause I'd press it up agaist the window XD
and an Igglybuff doll. Stress plush XD

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
Raikou. It would be awesome...and kinda cute at the same time the way they do them. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I already have two dolls; Pikachu and Raichu, which are both extremely cute! Right now I'm considering buying a Chikorita one off of the internet, because I just love it! A fluffy little Eevee doll would be sooo cute, too, especially because it has such a sweet face, and I love its tail and ears!

Whoo, girl talk! XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
I think it would be interesting to have a life-size Swampert doll to cuddle with X3. A Banette doll would also be neat, even though Banette is just a doll/puppet come to life.

Offtopic: I have a Kyogre doll and a big Meowth doll in real life!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Life-size Wailord. All I have to do is cut out some of the stuffing and I could live in it.

I have a real Corphish plushie next to my bed, it's awesome ^_^

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
Years
either a Ninetales (my fav. pokemon) or a giant blastoise doll (my favorite starter). i could hide in the blastoise if i cut the stuffing out. i'm thinkin about the 21st century trojan horse er.. tortoise. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hmmmmm...I did once see this giant Suicune plushie on the Pokemon Center website once. X3 I guess that would be pretty cool. =D But I have to say that the idea of a big Lapras plushie just sounds too cute and cuddlie to give up. X3

~Kelsey

Back