• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Digivolve!
The Digimon Fan Club

qoOYEmj.jpg

→ About Digimon
Digimon, short for "Digital Monsters", is a Japanese media franchise encompassing digital toys, anime, manga, video games and videos. The franchise's eponymous creatures are monsters of various forms living in a "Digital Universe", a parallel univers that originated from Earth's various communication networks. It began as a tamagotchi contender, after many different DigimonV Virtual Pet's the series got it's own Digimon Short movie but not long after that it was requested to be turned into a childrens card game Television series. The series has been enjoyed by plenty for over a decade and is still enjoyed today. If you love/like anything Digimon this place is for you!

→ Rules
  • Follow all PC Rules
  • Do not start a flame war if you wish to go to 4chan
  • Do not abuse other members
  • Stay active if you can, if you can't make a post telling us of your leave
  • Enjoy!~
  • Codeword: Digivolve!
→ Sign Up

Username:
Favorite Digimon:
Topic answer:
Codeword(see rules):

My SU
Username: ChucklesLucifer
Favorite Digimon: Agumon
Topic answer:
Codeword:

→ Member List
Chuckles Lucifer
agu.gif

Fenneking
regulu.gif

BinaryPeaches
goma.gif

Astinus
vee.gif

Virtual Headache
vee.gif

Melody
highandro.gif

voltianqueen
gill.gif
garurunew.gif

kosuke
elec.gif

LilJz

Seki-Kun
gill.gif

Slaying Moon
angewo.gif

SinfulGuroRose
worm.gif

Digimon Kaiser
megidra.gif

Shekoa
gabu.gif

Fading Tree
wargrey.gif

Rezilia
highandro.gif

Adventure
terrier.gif

Magic Fox
rena.gif

Oxidation
pal.gif

Perthskies

-MG
imp.gif

Axeliira

→ Topics
Why is this your favorite Digimon?
Who is your favorite character?
What is your favorite series?
Why is this your favorite Character?
Why is this your favorite series?
Who do you think is the strongest Digimon?
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon? (in terms of design, i.e. I wouldn't say agumon because he isn't that cool looking I just like him cause he was my childhood and he is SO CUTE!)
What is your favorite quote from? (these could be really bad puns that anime's happen to pull off in such a fashion)
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion?

→ News & Challenges

Help!
Please help Digimon World Re:Digitize be localised for america, I and all digimon fans deserve this game since Digimon World Championship they stopped loaclising which is a very bad thing since the more recent games looked good the localisation will happen on the 3DS please please please sign it.[click me]

Here is a challenge for Digimon Dusk/Dawn that Fenneking came up with:
Spoiler:

elecmon_sprite_by_angelcattca-d4avoyu.gif

Hiya! I'm Elecmon, the Pikachu of the Digital World!
Maybe you should know my brother, he is in charge with the Beginning Zone in the File Island.
I'm in charge of the Adopting Digimon System. Well let's check it out!

Digimon Egg's
Spoiler:

Digiegg needs 1 Day
Fresh/ Baby 1 needs 1 Day
In-training/ Baby 2 needs 2 Days
Rookie/ Child needs 3 Days
Champion/ Adult needs 4 Days
Ultimate/ Perfect needs 5 Days
Mega/ Ultimate needs 6 Days
Super Ultimate and beyond needs 7 Days

CSS & thread handwritten by Minerva. Give cookies!

Last edited:
Years
Username: Fenneking
Favorite Digimon: Rosemon being my favorite of all time! Here is my top ten eleven, no particular order. I love the new Ancient Digimon if you haven't noticed!
Rosemon_vg.gif

3.gif
Nefertimon_vg.gif
Bastemon_vg.gif
Mermaimon_vg.gif
AncientMermaimon_vg.gif

304Piedmon.gif
QueenChessmon_vg.gif
AncientKazemon_vg.gif
Arukenimon_vg.gif
AncientSphinxmon_vg.gif
Topic answer:
Favorite Character: Mimi. Back when she had the cowgirl hat!
The best series are the original ones.
Codeword(see rules): Digivolve!

I am hoping that we get Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode for the 3DS in the US!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Username: BinaryPeaches
Favorite Digimon: Ugh this is a tough one I have so many. ;v; But for the sake of my current theme I'll go with Gomamon. ♥ Then after that he's followed by plenty of others haa!
Topic answer: Takeru, Matt/Yamato, Ken and Sora would have to be my favorites from the first two seasons. Never really watched all of three and four. Season five would no doubt have to be Ikuto. ♥

As for favorite season I would have to say five.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Username: Astinus

Favorite Digimon: I really can't choose. I have so many favorites, and they're mostly of the Child level. I'll just say V-mon, who was the only Digimon I really wanted to collect. I like him because of his design and personality in the second season.

Topic answers: Takeru and Daisuke are my top favorites, but I have a favorite Chosen from the four seasons (which are the only ones I've seen.) Frontier is my favorite season, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Zero Two.

Codeword (see rules): Digivolve!

Years
I'm glad there is finally a Digimon club here. I was looking for a place to talk about it^^

Username:
Virtual Headache

Favorite Digimon:
V-mon, I don't have real reason for that except for dreaming about it once. I liked it ever since. And it has pretty cool armor digivolutions^^ Other favourites would be bird like Digimon like Falcomon and Piyomon (and their Digivolutions), Gatomon, Patamon, Terriermon... There are a lot that I am fond of but V-mon is on the top of the list.

Topic answer:
Why is this your favorite Digimon? For V-mon, like already said: dreaming about it and it having lots of possibilites of Digivolutions (Armor, Jogress etc.).
I've never really had one but I like Henry and Rika from Tamers.
I have not seen 100% of any season but I still have seen bits of all seasons except for Frontier (which doesn't interest me that much). From what I've seen Tamers seems to have the best storyline and characters for me. I also enjoyed the use of cards, the biomerge digivolutions, the music etc...

Codeword(see rules):
Digivolve!

Years
Oh we should totally have a little challenge for Digimon World Ds or Dusk/Dawn, since we can't do so in the main challenge threads. I'd like to escape from Pokemon games a bit before playing X and Y and a digimon challenge would be great!

Is anyone interested if I set up a little challenge for this club?
(With the permission of the OP of course ;P)

Do any of you know the status of a 3ds release of Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode for regions outside of Japan?

Melody

Banned
Years
Favorite Digimon: Guilomon! :D "Takatomon, do you have any peanut butter?"
He's just so adorable~ :3
...and AWESOME. Hands down. Justimon is pretty damn awesome.
Who is your favorite character
I gotta say for character; I love Izzy. "Prodigious!"
What is your favorite series
Gotta be Tamers. Absolutely Tamers! "DIGIMODIFY!~"
Codeword(see rules):
Digivolve.

:3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh we should totally have a little challenge for Digimon World Ds or Dusk/Dawn, since we can't do so in the main challenge threads. I'd like to escape from Pokemon games a bit before playing X and Y and a digimon challenge would be great!

Do any of you know the status of a 3ds release of Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode for regions outside of Japan?
Oh wow the idea of a challenge for Dawn/Dusk is perfect timing for me since I just restarted my game well... today. I'm only in the first dungeon before you can really get more Digimon so I think I'll be okay with mostly any challenge ♥

As for knowing the status of a 3DS release I'm afraid I do not. Though I really hope it happens!

Years

I think you probably know there is a petition about this. The people who started it have said they are in contact with a Namco Bandai community manager who told them they should reach at least 25k-30k signatures before they would start considering. But that's still no guarantee :/ The petition currently has over 10k signatures and I really hope it will get somewhere.

And I'd be interested in a challenge but I don' t hink I'll have the time to play :/

Years
Oh wow the idea of a challenge for Dawn/Dusk is perfect timing for me since I just restarted my game well... today. I'm only in the first dungeon before you can really get more Digimon so I think I'll be okay with mostly any challenge ♥

As for knowing the status of a 3DS release I'm afraid I do not. Though I really hope it happens!

Great. I will think something up in the next couple of days, if not today. I have to refamiliarize myself with Dusk/Dawn, haven't played it in about a year, but I have been missing my QueenChessmon!! (which isn't in DS World)

I think you probably know there is a petition about this. The people who started it have said they are in contact with a Namco Bandai community manager who told them they should reach at least 25k-30k signatures before they would start considering. But that's still no guarantee :/ The petition currently has over 10k signatures and I really hope it will get somewhere.

OH, I think I heard of a petition, but I thought it was some futile one. I never heard about the manager of the company getting in touch with the group!!! Let me do that real quick ;)

Wow, an article from late July said "almost 4,500 signatures", and now it's almost 11k! (In just 3 weeks)

Here is a little challenge I came up with:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Username: voltianqueen
Favorite Digimon: Guilmon, Garurumon

Topic answer:
Why is this your favorite Digimon? No specific reason, I've just liked them for a long time.
Who is your favorite character? Not really sure, I've only fully watched Tamers :P I guess I like the main characters.
What is your favorite series? Tamers? xD

I would really, really like a new Digimon game to be localized! The only one I currently own is Digimon World Dawn, though I've played some others in the series. I think I'll go sign that petition... Until then, guess I could dig up Dawn and try this challenge!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Great. I will think something up in the next couple of days, if not today. I have to refamiliarize myself with Dusk/Dawn, haven't played it in about a year, but I have been missing my QueenChessmon!! (which isn't in DS World)

OH, I think I heard of a petition, but I thought it was some futile one. I never heard about the manager of the company getting in touch with the group!!! Let me do that real quick ;)

Wow, an article from late July said "almost 4,500 signatures", and now it's almost 11k! (In just 3 weeks)

Here is a little challenge I came up with:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I haven't played the game in years which is why I decided to restart. As for the challenge you came up with I think I'll go for it! Though unlike Pokemon I'm not really going to be able to plan things out (except for the Armor one I'm guessing) but I think that'll just add to the challenge/excitement. I only have Digimon World: Dusk so I'll be using that and - with the owner's permission - give a challenge update every now and then. Probably not as detailed as in Pokemon but at least what Digimon I'm using and such.

As for the petition I'll see about signing it; didn't know it existed until this thread.

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
been looking for something like this. thanks for makin'! :D

Username: kosuke
Favorite Digimon: Elecmon! :D
Topic answer:
I do not choose my favorite digimon, My favorite digimon chooses me.
umm...Matt of the Tamers, and again...
I do not choose my favorite character, My favorite character chooses me.
Digimon Data Squad....The only series I've finished, and once again...
I do not choose my favorite series, My favorite series chooses me.
Codeword: Digivolve!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
OMG! this club has blasted off, everyone is accepted (I will edit the members section)

now to answer some questions.

I am super okay with a Dusk/Dawn Challenge I endorse it :D.

I have also signed the Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode petition, twice because I would love to see a localized/roman version of the game especially since so many series are loved outside of Japan but they don't seem to notice and that is what I hate about the jRPG genre.

I will add some more topic's to discuss because I think everyone has just obliterated them, also if you click the agumon in my signature it will lead to a Digimon RP I have set up :D

Also my Digimon Dusk/Dawn versions are ARH ME HEARTY.

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
I've already answered the first 5 topics so...

Who do you think is the strongest Digimon?
ummm....i really don't know much about Digimon (or maybe i just kinda forgot that knowledge) but i think that maybe its either Alphamon, Gallantmon, or Omnimon, or maybe other 'members' of the Royal Knights...so yeah..that's what i think.
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon?
ummm....Omnimon X! He looks cool with those weapooons! XD
What is your favorite quote?
uhhh...does it have to be from Digimon?
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion?
Yes, sure! Who wouldn't?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Why is this your favorite Digimon? Agumon, nostalgia and it was my childhood
Who is your favorite character? Tai, nostalgia his hair and my childhood
What is your favorite series? Adventure 01 I was born and raised on it
Why is this your favorite Character? Because he was one of the main protagonists and even now he seems as though he stood apart form the rest as the real main protagonist and at that time when I watched it as a kid the main hero is always the best except for when yugioh GX came out... JAYDEN CAN GTFO
Why is this your favorite series? Because it was the first I watched (no other series were out at the time)
Who do you think is the strongest Digimon? ZeedMilleniumon becaus ehe can warp time and whatnot
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon? Examon
Spoiler:

What is your favorite quote?
"Without A compass we don't even know which way is North"
"Wait, I do"
"Well, which way is it?"
"It's the opposite of south!"
Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion? I certainly do because it looks good I wasn't really a fan of tamer's I was of Data Squad mainly because it was the last series I watched on television

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Who do you think is the coolest Digimon? I am particularly fond of Hisyaryumon's design. I always like dragons, and he's got a great design with gold, black, and red coloring. Plus I like the orbs that he holds, where the left is the soul and the right is information. (I got the information from a badly-translated Japanese site, so that's all I know about Hisyaryumon for now.)

What is your favorite quote from? There are a few that stick in my mind:
Ken [thinking]: If I was the one gone instead of Sam, would Wormmon be the only one who missed me? Now I don't think so.

Oikawa: "Thank you Cody. If only I'd had your optimism I might not have ended up with such a sad fate. But I was unable to maintain hope through the bad times and I drowned in my despair. If only I'd had friends like you, or allowed myself to have them."

Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion? Kind of. I'm not really interested in the anime itself, though I might watch it if I can catch it. I'm more interested in what it means for the merchandising revival, which Bandai hinted at when Fusion was first announced. I don't know what they're planning on releasing, but I'm keeping my eye out on the news to see what we can get.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz1234
Favorite Digimon: Beetlemon
Topic answer: Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion? Yes, I prefer english dub since I don't have to read all the way throughout the episode :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
OMG A DIGIMON FANCLUB!?! SIGN ME UP!

Username: SNOR(es)LAX
Favorite Digimon: I honestly can't choose, Digimon is not like Pokemon, all the Digimon are the same for me, but if I honestly have to choose, I will have to choose, I will just choose Guilmon, cos its relationship with Takato is just too cute. I quite like WarGreymon cos it looks badass. (kinda like a Charizard)
Topic answer: Hmmm... haven't watched the latest season yet, I joined this club because of the nostalgia

I love the Digimon games as well, anyone remembers the Digimon World series from the PS1?

Back