• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
Hey there!

So, introductions...
Here goes.

You can call me Espira.
I'm from Canada, and am currently a Pure Science College Student. I am currently changing program into Computer Sciences to follow my passion.

I'm a full time football player when I'm not procrastinating on my studies, and if there's time between those two things I'm a flash animator and gamer.

Found this site from browsing, and well the forum BG alone is quite eye catching. Hope to enjoy my stay, and be a contributing member of the forum!

Thanks~

Years
Hi Espira! What's that in your avatar, out of curiosity? :O

Oh oh, computer science, cool! That's one of my close friends' passions as well and she's also pursuing it in college. I'm personally in Design/Digital Media and hope to graduate soon, being a senior and all. :) But since I changed my major a year in I'll have to take an extra semester to be able to graduate. Daaarn you 120 credit requirements! Hope you enjoy your new program and remember not to get too boggled with all the work... that's always pretty rough. /knows from experience

How long have you been making flash animations? I took a class in that this semester and found it super fun so I'd like to try and start making animations, too. It's kind of tough though.. drawing out every darn layer is just ugh. Maybe you can share some with us in the Art & Design board? :D I'd certainly love to see them and am sure others would as well!

But I'm really glad to hear you've been enjoying yourself here so far. The background on the current default skin's amazing, isn't it? We have lots more themes to choose from so check out the drop down at the bottom left of the page to switch around! You'll love them.

Pleasure meeting you Espira and see you around~!

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
My avatar is an iconesque version of Blaziken`s face/mask.

I know what you mean, due to chaging I have an extra 2 semesters added to my time in college. Thankfully all my gen.eds will be out of the way so no big deal.

I got into animating when I was roughly 10 (started with Pivot) and got into Flash roughly around 12/13 if I recall. So... About 5 years on and off. I have mastered sprite animating, and am working on my drawing abilities (I can't draw to save my life) so I can move on to other mediums. Also 3D is in my future hopefully. I'll gladly show some things I've made when I feel a piece of work is suitable for it!

Thanks~

Back