• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - July 2010

HotM?

• Pokémon Identity

Votes: 78 50.3%
  • Pokémon: Shattered Dreams

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • Pokémon Ametrino

Votes: 42 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of August to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Years
I'm voting for Identity yet again. The graphics of the game don't matter, it is the story that is more important. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Identity is fun game to play at the beginning of a new year, and still is now. Sure you don't get gym badges, but it's still fun!

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
I vote for Identity even though Pokemon suppose to used the old Pokemon engine I think identity had more of a better plot based story like how he is a machine.
Overall it very good of a game.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Identity, it's an excellent hack, though kinda creepy........

Shattered Dreams, it's good, but the beta is too short......

Ametrino, that's a problem, it's good, but I only know two languages, english and bad english (shame that the best hacks are almost all in a foreign language), I would translate it, but most online translators are crappy, and I am terrible at hacking text

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Identity for sure. Not only is the storyline fantastic, but keeping with the FRLG style using only those tiles and still make a somewhat aesthetically pleasing map takes skill. The fact that's it been nominated every month says something too for pete's sake...

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Identity certainly caught my attention. I was so hooked on the story, and honestly haven't played a hack with so much effort put into it storywise.

Scarex

Beautyfool.
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2020
I Vote For Pokémon Ametrino, because the graphics are awesome and the pallettes are cool, the hack have a personal style ^^

Gretz!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
My vote is for Identity. Ametrino is in Spanish and I don't want to learn another language.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
I've seen that many people voted for identity just cause ametrino is in spannish!
Besides a lot of (other than english) language hacks have been translated and so will be this one, if you have looked through posts of ametrino threads you would know that!
Great storyline, graphics, scripts(events), sprites and music makes a good hack
and ametrino has all of that!
So.. it's pretty obvious where my vote goes to...

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Pokémon Identity because it has a pretty sweet logo. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back