• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

11h8ld1.png

Introduction

Welcome to Pixel Perfect! I'm Laugh, but you can call me Hannah. I have moderate experience in spriting as long as it's Pokémon-related; I can do recolors, fusions, custom PokéBalls and other various things. Check out my sample works below and leave a request!

I'm available from Monday to Saturday only; on Sundays, I usually do my schoolwork and basically just bond with my family.
You can still leave requests on this thread on Sundays but it will only be done the day after.

Rules & Regulations

All PokéCommunity Rules apply, as well as the Pixel Art Rules.
Do not SPAM or Send Pointless, Annoying Messages.
Don't rush me! I'm only human, not a robot.

If you're not pleased with my work, you may ask for a redo in this thread.
Requests for a redo via Visitor or Private Messaging will be ignored.
Got a question? Send me a message!

Recolors

2m7sx2a.png
6777ec.png
11kk421.png

Request Form for Recolors
Pokémon: -----
Color Palette: -----
Notes: -----

Don't know what to do? Hover over the
words to know more information!

Fusions

ny6vli.png
fw1wg9.png

Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: -----
Second Pokémon: -----
Color Palette: -----

Custom PokéBalls

34fgrw3.png
28a4ix.png
212u4qc.png
1q3n05.png

Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
Pokémon: -----

Support Pixel Perfect

Do you like my sprites and want to support me?
Put one of these badges in your signature and it'll help me out a lot!

Support Badge Codes
Spoiler:

Terms of Use

The graphics used in this thread are mine and should not be posted anywhere outside my shop.
Ask permission from me via Private Messaging before using them.

Once you have requested, the work I have done for you is yours to keep.
You may use it however you want, just don't claim it's yours.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Oh boy, a new shop! And a cool-looking one, too! Well I'm really curious about the custom Pokeball thing, so i'll start you off (and at the same time bring some attention to this shop) by requesting one! :D

Pokémon: Torterra
Notes: Take your time, no need to rush or anything. Also, no need for any private message when you're done, I check this section of the forum daily and I'll notice when you're done with it. ;)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oh boy, a new shop! And a cool-looking one, too! Well I'm really curious about the custom Pokeball thing, so i'll start you off (and at the same time bring some attention to this shop) by requesting one! :D

Pokémon: Torterra
Notes: Take your time, no need to rush or anything. Also, no need for any private message when you're done, I check this section of the forum daily and I'll notice when you're done with it. ;)

This is actually my second shop, a newer version of Laugh's Resources which I closed down and never reopened. I'm hoping this shop will be better than the last one, though! Anyway, here's your request!

2ahi8pi.png

I made it extra special for my first customer. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
*jaw drops due to amazing CSS*

Considering how amazing your Pokeballs look. I can't wit until fusions arrive! I've too many people just recolour and slap a tail onto the ball. Yours look 10x better and actually look like the Pokemon that they were made from! (Example. You Sunkern ball is the only one I've seen that actually has a stripe. And I've seen NOBODY actually scratch parts for a Pokeball.) I admire the effort you put into these!

Pokémon: Espeon
Notes: No need to notify me! Like Foxrally said, I'm pretty active and always check this forum first!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
*jaw drops due to amazing CSS*

Considering how amazing your Pokeballs look. I can't wit until fusions arrive! I've too many people just recolour and slap a tail onto the ball. Yours look 10x better and actually look like the Pokemon that they were made from! (Example. You Sunkern ball is the only one I've seen that actually has a stripe. And I've seen NOBODY actually scratch parts for a Pokeball.) I admire the effort you put into these!

Pokémon: Espeon
Notes: No need to notify me! Like Foxrally said, I'm pretty active and always check this forum first!

Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me about my work. Thank you so much! But I do have a confession, though: I don't really scratch the parts for my custom PokéBalls. I just sort of take them off of the original Pokémon and edit them a little bit so that it would be appropriate for a PokéBall. Anyway, here's your request!

qxa1om.png

Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot! Oh, and thanks for that comment about the CSS! It took me quite a long time to make it look the way it is now.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me about my work. Thank you so much! But I do have a confession, though: I don't really scratch the parts for my custom PokéBalls. I just sort of take them off of the original Pokémon and edit them a little bit so that it would be appropriate for a PokéBall.
I see! IMO that's perfectly fine with me. I've seen Torterra Pokeballs where the spriter puts the entire tree on the ball. Even a little bit of editing makes the work more... you. More Effort = More satisfied customers.

Thanks for the Pokeball, by the way! I love it! ^^

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I see! IMO that's perfectly fine with me. I've seen Torterra Pokeballs where the spriter puts the entire tree on the ball. Even a little bit of editing makes the work more... you. More Effort = More satisfied customers.

Thanks for the Pokeball, by the way! I love it! ^^

You mean like this? Yeah, I've seen a lot of spriters make that mistake a lot. I still consider myself as an amateur spriter, though, and I believe I have loads more to learn. Oh, and you're welcome! I do hope you request again soon!

Foxrally

Years
This is actually my second shop, a newer version of Laugh's Resources which I closed down and never reopened. I'm hoping this shop will be better than the last one, though! Anyway, here's your request!

2ahi8pi.png

I made it extra special for my first customer. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

HOLYCRAPTHISISAWESOME.

I honeslty have no idea what to say about your stuff. Looking at the Espeon Pokeball Keizaal Asked for, I'm starting to wish I asked for that too! :P

Also, Thanks for making it special, I'll make sure to rate your thread and mention it to anyone who needs a custom sprite. :D

Also, looking at that other Torterra Pokeball, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not as good as yours. (or is in an old Pokeball you made?)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
HOLYCRAPTHISISAWESOME.

I honeslty have no idea what to say about your stuff. Looking at the Espeon Pokeball Keizaal Asked for, I'm starting to wish I asked for that too! :P

Also, Thanks for making it special, I'll make sure to rate your thread and mention it to anyone who needs a custom sprite. :D

Also, looking at that other Torterra Pokeball, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not as good as yours. (or is in an old Pokeball you made?)

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Spreading the word really helps me out! Oh, and no, the other Torterra PokéBall isn't mine; I just found it on Google and thought it would be a nice example to show Keizaal. Hope you guys request again soon!

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Omg Laugh, you became Brave! xD I'd like to request a recolor. :D

Pokémon:
Metagross
Color Palette: Yellow
Notes: Take your time. :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Omg Laugh, you became Brave! xD I'd like to request a recolor. :D

Pokémon:
Metagross
Color Palette: Yellow
Notes: Take your time. :3

Gero! Oh God, I missed you! And yeah, my friends said I looked like Merida because of my hair, hence the forumset. I cut my hair, though, so I don't look like her anymore. I kind of look like Dora the Explorer now. Anyway, here's your request!

2zow593.png

Glad to have one of my best customers back! Hope you like it! Metagross is a pretty hard Pokémon to recolor in my opinion, but I did my best. You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I really wish I had something unique to say about your custom Pokeballs, but everyone else has already said what I would :) These are really amazing, not only because you don't often see such a thing but because you do it so well and actually put some heart into it.

I would like to request a pokeball:

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Notes: None needed

Please and thank you!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I really wish I had something unique to say about your custom Pokeballs, but everyone else has already said what I would :) These are really amazing, not only because you don't often see such a thing but because you do it so well and actually put some heart into it.

I would like to request a pokeball:

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Notes: None needed

Please and thank you!

Aw, shucks. I'm flattered. I really do appreciate each and every one of your critiques, guys! It helps me to improve my work a lot more, and it inspires me to continue what I'm doing. Anyway, here's your request!

24vutzb.png
inbdba.png

I made two in case you didn't like the first one. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

Announcement

Fusions are now available! Please check the main post for more information!

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Aw, shucks. I'm flattered. I really do appreciate each and every one of your critiques, guys! It helps me to improve my work a lot more, and it inspires me to continue what I'm doing. Anyway, here's your request!

2mcf0gj.png
inbdba.png

Thanks ^_^ they look awesome! An acting teacher of mine had once told me that a vigorous audience inspires equal vigor in the actors on-stage -- it looks like you have plenty here (Though you aren't acting) :)

I'll be sure to note you to anyone I come by; simply scrolling through the thread and seeing these new and amazing things can easily pass the time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Thanks ^_^ they look awesome! An acting teacher of mine had once told me that a vigorous audience inspires equal vigor in the actors on-stage -- it looks like you have plenty here (Though you aren't acting) :)

I'll be sure to note you to anyone I come by; simply scrolling through the thread and seeing these new and amazing things can easily pass the time.

No problem! I know this isn't relevant to Pokémon or anything, but I've always wanted to become an actress one day. It's one of my many, many, many, many, many dreams. I'm even planning on taking acting lessons this summer!

Also, thanks for that! Reading your critique made my day. Hope you guys request again soon!

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: Shaymin Sky
Second Pokémon: Meloetta (Psychic)
Color Palette: Shaymin
Notes: I have special sprites for you because I wanna use this in my game.

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
Pokémon: Vaporeon or Togetic
Notes: I'm not picky :D Just have fun making it ^^ Take your time :D

Foxrally

Years
Okay, so I just had this amazing new idea for a signature which you'll probably hate but whatever.

Request for Custom Pokéball:

Pokémon:
  • Zoroark
  • Lampent
  • Snover
  • Vulpix
  • Buizel
Notes: Like before, none. Take your time, and no need for a PM or VM. :D

If you look uncarefully, you might notice those are the Pokemon in my signature down there (with the exception of Torterra, which already has his own Pokéball.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Fusions

Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: Lugia
Second Pokémon: Kyurem
Color Palette: Can I have it as Lugia's colour palette
Notes: Take as long as you need, also you can send me a PM once its done :D

Last edited:

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Gero! Oh God, I missed you! And yeah, my friends said I looked like Merida because of my hair, hence the forumset. I cut my hair, though, so I don't look like her anymore. I kind of look like Dora the Explorer now. Anyway, here's your request!

2zow593.png

Glad to have one of my best customers back! Hope you like it! Metagross is a pretty hard Pokémon to recolor in my opinion, but I did my best. You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

Wow, great job! Thank you. :3 And lol Dora. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back