• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Looking For A Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
Hey. I'm Looking for a trade. I'm Willing to trade my Minccino or my Clamperl for a flying type (preferably not a bird though, a sigyliph maybe). My conditions are...

• Needs to be around level 25
  • can't be any of the pokemon you see on my trainer card in my signature.
  • it has to be called Big Lenny.

:17: :17: :17: :17: :17: :17: :17: :17:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Hi, excuse me, i am not trying to be rude, but I have a Sigilyph and i'm just wondering what maked you think your minccino is worth anyones Sigilyph? Like I said not being rude just wondering what's so special about it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
I taught it all its moves and found it in a hidden grotto. That's why I think I'ts so special. oh, and im not just asking for a sygiliph i need a flying type but i dont want a bird..............

Hi, excuse me, i am not trying to be rude, but I have a Sigilyph and i'm just wondering what maked you think your minccino is worth anyones Sigilyph? Like I said not being rude just wondering what's so special about it?

*made *anyone's *I'm
just spell check before you post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back