• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 5 Melodies [Pre Pre Alpha out] NOT POKEMON!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
The 5 Melodies

Story:
You live in the peacuful region of TAOH, Riverdale. There is a beautiful meadow on the side of Riverdale. You and your best friend, Aria, start out at the meadow. Once you get back to your own home, you eat your supper. Then, you try to go to Route 53, The feilds of TAOH. Before you can leave, you hear a SCREEAMM! It came from the city hall. You go over to the city hall, where everyone else in Riverdale is. The Red Dino Police tell everyone to leave immediatly, for the Mayor has been murdered! After everyone leaves and the mayor is taken outside, Aria tells you to get outside. She tells you that she knows a certain antitdote that can cure people from dieing. She says it is in the deepest, darkest dungeons of TAOH, and she cannot go, and asks you to go (If you pick no, you have to go anyways >:]) And then you set out on a journey to find an antidote, while everyone around you spreads the news about someone getting murdered, and act xtremly nervous becuase there has never been a murder in the peaceful region of TAOH. You also find out that you also need the Eclipse Flute and 5 Melodies to make the Antidote adible. So after you find the antidode you must find the Eclipse Flute and the 5 melodies. Then, TAOH will be peaceful once again.

Engine: RPG2003
Pre Pre Pre Alpha: Click to Download (up to after Aria tells you about the antidote.)
NEW! Pre Pre Alpha: Click To Download (Up to the end of Route 53)

Screenshots;
Spoiler:

[BTW, you cannot change name or character, sorry girls. =[ I might get off my lazy butt and code an intro sometime today, though...]

Progress
0.27%
Key:
Working on / Finished Coding To do next
Meliane Port
Sea Route 97
Fig Woods
Cumpercorse City [NEXT BETA]

Team:
Me; Everything so far.

WE ARE USING THE DEFAULT RTP THINGS!

Thanks for reading, and please point out any problems with the game!
~Nytkoi

Last edited:

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
Years
Hey dude! Nice game, even if it is in RTP and in RPG2003. I like all the events, especially the city hall + lets go outside part. I can't waitfor Mealine Port to come out! Id love to see it! Im downloading the game now... Best of luck!

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
Years
Oh yea and I forgot to mention... the melodies thing is kinda in Mother 0 (which have 8 melodies.)
Hehe *insert embarassed anime pose her* :nervous:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Really? ... Darn. I thought the Five Melodies was unique. ;_;
UPDATE! New Pre Pre Alpha w/ battle system and today I sinished mapping
Mealine Port! Ill code it tommorow.

Back