• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
This was my first rp that I made and I enjoyed it so I was hoping to revive it and hopefully get people to join it.

The Unova region has been a peaceful and serene place due to the defeat of N and the separation of Team Plasma 14 years ago. Now they have come back and are after the Legendary Dragons, Victini and the Kami Trio. If they capture all of them it could cause the world destruction. Team Plasma had been seen everywhere in Unova following behind a man in a mask. The masked man is rumored to have extremely strong Pokemon.

Where do you come in?

You are a new trainer going to get your very first Pokemon from professor Juniper when suddenly the lab is attacked by Team Plasma grunts. You take a pokeball and battle the grunts and then you decide to go on your journey alone our with another trainer. Little did you know that the grunts attacking the lab was just the beginning of something much bigger.

Starters

Tepig: Gender: Female Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip . +1 egg move

Snivy Gender: Female Moveset: Tackle, Leer . +1 egg move

Oshawott Gender: Male Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip. +1 egg move

Female Zorua: Taken by me
Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit

Rules:
All PC rules apply here.
This is a Pg-13 Rp so that means nothing above a kiss anything more and you will be kicked out of the Rp. I don't care if you have a relationship.

Team Plasma starters:
Eevee Tackle, Tail Whip

Riolu: Quick Attack, Endure

Ralts: Growl, Confusion

S.U

Name
History ( 1-2 paragraphs )
Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs )
Starter Pokemon.
Legendary Pokemon: Only one except for Victini

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Name: Leon

History: Leon was always interested in playing with Pokemon as a child. He wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, enter battles and tournaments, catch new Pokemon and win badges. That was until he saw something amazing on his television, a Pokemon contest. Leon watched as the screen lit up with Pokemon such as Delcatty and Togepi astonished the crowd with their dazzling moves. "Normally Delcatty and Togepi are regarded as weak Pokemon but through this television screen they look like they are at the top of their class" Leon said as his eyes became more glued to the television. From the point onwards Leon wanted to become a Pokemon Coordinator and his dream was to be the top coordinator. His bubble was soon busted when his parents told him that there were no contest halls in Unova. Leon was sad and so he decided he would first gain some experience in training and battling with some of his own Unova Pokemon then head off to other regions with contest halls with his new Pokemon.

Appearance: Leon is 5'3 with short blonde and straight hair. He carries around a red and black backpack that is usually filled with snacks or emergency supplies for himself and other Pokemon. His skin is brown and he has blue eyes that shine when in the sunlight. A small white square bandage covers his nose from a weedle sting. Often wears a white t-shirt under his black jacket that has a big yellow star on its back. He wears long black pants and red wristbands.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy
Legendary Pokemon: Tornadus

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
You are accepted :D hopefully we can keep this group active like it was last time.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Name: Dunn Dun Dunn (Yes. His name is Dunn Dun Dunn. He's that awesome.)

History ( 1-2 paragraphs ) Dunn is from Milstralton City. He's had a dream of travelling the world since he was a small child. He got into a lot of trouble in his early day due to the fact that he is a player. When he was ten years old, he had three girlfriends at the same time, and they didn't even know...until he was eleven. They were pretty freaking annoyed. After a long time in trouble with his friends and parents, he began to shape up. His parents finally allowed him to go on a pokemon journey, There was a trick though...he had to get to Nuvema Town on his own. With that, he set off on his journey in hopes of becoming a new kid and a hero.

Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ) Dunn has jet black hair that hangs down to his shoulders, and he is 5'4,quite tall for his age. He weighs about 90 pounds, and has large muscles. He has an old face that makes him look like he was 13, which he uses to get older girls. He is ruggedly handsome with deep blue eyes with brown flecks in them. His usual apparel includes dark blue jeans and a yellow tee shirt with a yellow hoodie. He carries a backpack thats grey.

Starter Pokemon. Oshawatt
Legendary Pokemon: Cobalion

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Oh yea Oshawatt is yours. :3 I'm making my profile now for Zorua

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
I'm interested in this RP. Will we be able to catch other Regional Pokemon too? Or just Unovian? And is Tepig the only starter left?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
All Pokemon and Tepig is the only starter unless your on team Plasma

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire

Name: Lucas McGuire

History: Ever since he was younger, Lucas has always been a shy kid. He would never had the courage to go out and do anything big with himself, as the other kids in his home town mocked him for being poor. The children in Undella Town had always teased Lucas for many things. Such as not having a Pokemon, his parents never being around as they assist with a Pokemon Transfer Project on the outskirts of Black City and for his weird obsession with rocks.

Lucas was walking on his own along the beach, one day when he saw met an older blonde woman watching the waves. Lucas turned away as he didn't want to make contact, as he was walking away a raging Crustle charged towards the boy giving him a fear for his life! Lucas crouches down to cover from the devastation the Crustle was going to unleash, suddenly a gigantic Shark like Pokemon covered in an indigo demonic flame charged into the Crustle knocking it back. The Crustle got up hanging on with an inch of power when the Shark shot a ball of power into the sky creating a shower of meteors to plummet to the beach K.Oing the sand crab. Lucas looks at the battle in complete awe, as the blonde woman walks over to him. She smiles and asks if he is okay and helps him up. This woman and Lucas talk for the rest of the day, as Lucas opens up completely to her. The woman listened to his story and advised him to head to Nuemva Town, to meet Professor Juniper and ask for a Pokemon.

Appearance: Lucas stands at 5 foot being at a decent size for his age. He has straight brown hair which covers his forehead and comes down past his ears, he has pale skin with quite a few freckles. His eyes are a chocolate brown with hints of red shining through. He wears a white and red cap with black goggles. Lucas wears a white waistcoat over a red plain t-shirt and wears blue denim jeans.

Starter Pokemon: Tepig

Legendary Pokemon: Reshiram

(Is this okay? I can change the fact that Cynthia wants him to go on an adventure?)

Last edited:
Back