• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Legendary

What is your favorite legendary pokemon?

• Total voters

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Didn't see a thread like this, soo....

Yeah, what's your favorite legendary? Least favorite? Share and discuss!

As for me, it would be either mewtwo or zekrom. Probably mewtwo since in my opinion he is the sexiest pokemon ever to exist. /stupidity

Years
Sorry I have a lot of favourites haha - Moltres, Articuno, Suicune, Raikou, Rayquaza, Uxie, Dialga, Cobalion and Reshiram :)

Most of them is based on design, except with Moltres it learns my favourite move (Sky Attack) and Raikou because it really won me over in the anime :)

Danny Leo

The Best There Is!
Years
Mewtwo will always be my favorite legendary. I usually hate pulling the "NOSTALGIA" card, but I've loved Mewtwo ever since I watched Mewtwo Strikes Back when I was a kid.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I love Arceus and Giratina. But mostly Arceus, 'cause he looks like he's about to say 'Greetings, human, I created you, fear me!!!'

And Giratina's like... awesome, just like its theme in Pokemon Platinum.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Dialga, Heatran and Mew are all awesome. Arceus is just overrated.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Mewtwo was my first legendary, But I gota give it up for them Dogs. My least favorite gota be them Regi's. I don't know, why I just don't like them :P

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Zekrom is my favorite of them all. Coming close are the legendary wildcats, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou (in that order). I really don't like Darkrai, the Regis, Genesect or Mewtwo much.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also despise those 3 genie Pokemon. I was so disappointed when I saw them.

Last edited:

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
I like Genesect because it's an alien, bug type and it's got a huge gun on the back. Also, because it looks cool. The Regis are also my favourite, apart from Regiice, mainly because of that one pokemon movie with the huge tree and Lucario. Regigigas is my all time favourite though. The bird and dog pokemon don't do it for me and those three that look like genies wierd me out.

Years
My two favorite legendaries would be Lugia and Rayquaza. They are the only two that I can ever remember using as a part of my team, partly because of their designs and partly because of their typing/movesets. I would say that the other 4 legendary birds would be up there as well in no particular order.

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
Years
(You forgot to put the 3 genies in the poll ; wasn't gonna vote for em anyway... <.<)

I'd have to say rayquaza as my fave , it's design is very well done and sexy

The shiny sprite is just plain , DOPE! Who doesn't like a black dragon <.<

Battle-wise ; excellent movepool and 150 Atk/S'Atk base stats is great for a sweeper .

I really disliked the 3 genies...(incarnate forms)

Just plain...UGH! Their design is horrible q_q I rather have a magikarp with me <.<

*sigh* they do have pretty decent movepools though , with having mid-high stats in speed/atk/S'atk , which makes it a formidable opponent, unless you're a tank/wall .

~ Jay

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Am I the only one to like Heatran too? According to the Poll Results, that's what it says.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I like Mewtwo because it was the first 'big' legendary Pokemon, and the nostalgia will never completely go away. I like Articuno, Kyogre and Latios for their own separate reasons, but their 'blue'-ness is striking in how it unites the three of them. (While I don't like the Regis, Regice is my least-not-favourite.) Articuno was the first legendary that I captured, so it'll have a space in my heart accordingly. Kyogre I like because it's just a Water critter. Nothing fancy: just a Water legendary. That isn't a boring dog (sorry Suicune)! And Latios just has a really cool design and is offensively powerful!

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Mine is definitely Reshiram, because it represents myself very well. 1st it's feminine, 2nd it's dragon type and I really like dragons of all sort, 3rd it's fire and I have quite fiery personality XD

Mentalii

Back
Years
I voted for Mew. I re watched the first movie three or four days ago and... Mew all the way. The cutest, the most fascinating, one of the best... The plot behind it is very interesting. It's a real legendary, a badass Pokémon you can never forget. Contrary to a lot of newest legendaries, that are just ornament to make the number of legendaries much bigger.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
I would vote for Giratina..... but she's (I think is a she cus of Giratina not Giratino) Giratina is just so awesome looking, especialy the Shiny Origin Forme. (it is Forme not form, it says Forme in the Platinum pokedex)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Celebi and Jirachi. I was immediately attached to the both of them upon discovering them. I had them both once upon a time, but I reset my games too much because I'm a dumbass.

BilbaoTrainer

Crazy Potatoe
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
My favourite pkmn is Rayquaza, it's really strong and cool.
Excellent Atk and Sp Atk, good HP, nice movements and good ability.
Kyogre, Deoxis and the Regis are some of my favourites

Back