• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Quantaris' Art Cave

Years
Hi everyone,

Welcome to my art cave!
I use Photoshop CS5 Extended & Movie Maker!!
Here are some random arts I made!!!
Just to start my album :).

17.jpg

36_zpsa649ae5a.jpg

37_zpse52b2fc4.jpg

45319485.jpg

8452f655.jpg

821e7626.jpg

I'm posting most recent ones.
You can snag my art just credit me!
I hope you all enjoy my arts ;).

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
very nice artwork (: i like how you use celebrity pictures (i use to do a lot of signatures like that!) my favorite is the Kristin one with the gray background. i adore the coloring. The last one needs some work. i don't like how the main picture is blurry and out of focus. Nice job on your artwork. can't wait to see more ~

Years
very nice artwork (: i like how you use celebrity pictures (i use to do a lot of signatures like that!) my favorite is the Kristin one with the gray background. i adore the coloring. The last one needs some work. i don't like how the main picture is blurry and out of focus. Nice job on your artwork. can't wait to see more ~

thank you :) and ok

KK
TW
TW
TW
TW

Last edited:
Years
ok it's been three or more days,

here's an animation gif which includes random arts i made... i hope you like it :).

ETA I fixed the links in previous post after just realizing today sorry about that so you can view them correctly ;).

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
These...are pretty much banners where you haven't really done much, as I see it. All it looks like is that you've pasted text over backgrounds containing some celebrities. Spice up your works with some effects, maybe? Use some c4ds, brushes, textures, bokeh or even other stock images! That'll make them much more interesting. These are all pretty flat, to be honest. And they fall flat on pretty much all fundamental aspects of graphic design, sadly. Check out the Tutorials and Resources thread for some tutorials, maybe? I'm sure you'll find them really helpful, man. You have potential so I believe you'd benefit from it. :]

Years
These...are pretty much banners where you haven't really done much, as I see it. All it looks like is that you've pasted text over backgrounds containing some celebrities. Spice up your works with some effects, maybe? Use some c4ds, brushes, textures, bokeh or even other stock images! That'll make them much more interesting. These are all pretty flat, to be honest. And they fall flat on pretty much all fundamental aspects of graphic design, sadly. Check out the Tutorials and Resources thread for some tutorials, maybe? I'm sure you'll find them really helpful, man. You have potential so I believe you'd benefit from it. :]

thanks derozio

After three years I want to start again. Here's a tom welling wallies.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
What do you guys think about my latest arts? Before I post more I need your comments, advice, tips, constructive criticism (whether good or bad) anything! Thanks in advance.

Back