• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up!

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
Hello trainers of the PokeCommunity!

The name's Ryuspark. I was actually brought here by a fellow Youtuber who linked me to this project on this fourms and wanted to help out. But, that doesn't mean I'm here for just that. I also want to get into competitive pokemon battling so I hope so people can help me out on my team at some point.

Also, I'm not just into Pokemon. I'm also into Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Zelda, Megaman, and Touhou(So you know I like Touhoumon too:P). I also make playthroughs of certain games on my Youtube channel, so check out my channel when you get the chance.

Anyway, hope to get to know some of you.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Ryuspark. Welcome to PC!
I think it's nice to see the rules first before you get started up. And, we have Battle Center to fill in your competitive battle needs. We also have PC Battle Server (I'm there as StarryWindy). Anyway, I hope you like in PC, and best wishes!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello there Ryuspark, and welcome to PC ^-^
You're a Sonic fan? Looks like we can get to be great friends :)
If you're into that much games, you'll like our Video Games section, where you can talk all about your fav game series among others. Also, there's the Battle Center section, which is our competitive area. Talk all about competitive mons here!
Hope you have a fun time here, and don't be afraid to contact me, Moderators and/or Super Moderators if you need help, too. They don't bite :) Good luck adapting!

Years
Hey there Ryuspark! :) If you like Touhou you're going to like my username, hehe. To be honest I don't actually play the games though.. just happened to choose this name because I thought the character looked cute.

Well, PC is pretty big on fangames/projects so of course we'll be looking forward to yours! But there's always so much more to do on the forum like battle, trade, talk anything Pokemon, chat with others, debate, post your art or writing and.. yeah. A good chunk of people come for the fangame aspect but then branch out into the forum, becoming active regulars around the community. :D I'd definitely recommend such as you'll make lots more friends that way. Taking a step out of Emulation was one of the best things I did on here, aha. All the boards here are great though so regardless of what you choose to do, I'm sure you'll have fun.

And dude, if you like Kirby you are my new best friend. I just.. don't see many fans around anymore, which stinks. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Which Kirby game do you like the most?! :D Are there any newer ones you'd recommend for me since I've never really played since the GBA Nightmare in Dreamland? Was going to try Epic Yarn after watching a Let's Play of it but I don't have a Wii so that's out of the question. Perhaps someday! Sonic already suggested the amazing Video Games board for you so take a peek at that anytime. You'll love discussing all the games with us!

Enjoy your stay and great meeting you! Hope we see each other around down the line, yeah?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Ryuspark! Yay more sonic fans! More more! Ahem...got carried away. (I also love megaman and touhou games!)
Anyways welcome to PC! I hope you find all that you need here! (And you will, trust me :D ) As those ahead of me have already given you suggestions for places to look I think youll manage just fine. :D Haha.
Anyhow have a blast here in PC! See ya around!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello and welcome to PC Ryuspark! It looks like the Video Games forum is a very good place for you to post around. We even have a section for posting Let's Plays and playthroughs. You should definitely post there. I'd love to see your videos there :) We also have a forum dedicated to Competitive Battling that you can use.
Great to see you're into other things as well. I love Zelda and Megaman too, you found another fan there. I personally prefer Zero. You can go to the Fanclubs & Groups to discuss these matters. We have Naruto, Big Bang Theory, MLP and a lot of other clubs for you to join.
Have fun and looking forward to know you! :)

Back