• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's a good way to farm for evo items?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Evo items, yes. Evo stones, Electrizer, Metal Coat, and the like. I want to have as many of them as possible without hacking my game.

This is for BW and B2W2. What are good ways to get lots of those? In BW there's the guy who gives you one each day on Route 13, but it's just one and he also gives unrelated stuff like Sticks and Thick Clubs. And there's dust clouds for stones, but I only ever got a Shiny Stone from one. Currently I have two Magmarizers, two DeepSeaTeeth, one of the rest of the trade items, six Thunderstones (from Black City), two Shiny Stones, two Dusk Stones, two Leaf Stones and one of the rest. But I want MOAR!

Years
You can get them in antique shops in the join avenue. At least that's my way of farming them. But you need a higher join avenue and shop level to have a higher chance at getting them. Also no antique shop has all of them so you might want to open more or replace it after a while.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
I recommend getting a lot of Repels and biking around in B2W2 in the Relic Passage. It is the easiest way.

Back