• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Team Aqua or Team Magma?

Which one do you like more?

• Team Magma

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Like the title says. If you liked one team, and what they were after, which one is it? Or if you disliked one more than the other, why? I like Team Magma more, because Hoenn already has enough water and Aqua is trying to add more.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I guess I liked Team Magma more. I like fire types more than water types. However, they both did have some pretty crappy Pokemon. Sharpedo is easily OHKO'd and Camerupt kinda sucks.

Also, you brought up a good point. 75% of Hoenn is water, so why do we need more?!
Team Magma had a point! Get that crappy water out of there! We need balance!

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I've always liked Team Aqua ever since playing the games as a little kid.. Not particular reason besides perhaps the fact that I like Kyogre and the color blue more than Groudon and the color red..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm a bigger fan of Team Aqua, as their outfit were more awesome-looking. Magma's weren't so bad, but they were a little childish, though, if you ask me.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
I dunno, to be honest. The 2 teams doesn't interest me, but in my case, Team Aqua is better in my opinion, with much more better pokemon than Magma really (I can't stand Torkoals :(). You know...the Sharpedo family ;)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Since their goals are basically the same, just opposites, im going to pick based on design and go with Team Magma. I like their outfits a lot more, and although i think Carvanha/Sharpedo are really cool, i always liked Numel/Camerupt for some reason.

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
Years
In terms of appearance, I like Team Aqua more because their uniforms are cooler. However, I think Team Magma's goal to have more land makes more sense. Humans can't live on water lol.

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
I've always liked Team Aqua ever since playing the games as a little kid.. Not particular reason besides perhaps the fact that I like Kyogre and the color blue more than Groudon and the color red..

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Team Magma all the way. We need more land and less sea! I always think that Team Magma's outfit looks a lot better than Team Aqua's.

Years
There is just one right answer for me and that's Team Magma ..:D
I like the leader Marc ?! ( I don't know the English name...:D) more then Adrian (same..:D) and the aim is out of my position more understandable.
Also I like Groudon more then Kyogre ...

Years
Well, there goes my next PokéPOTW :p

I've always preferred Team Aqua out of the two. I'd say they easily have the cooler costumes (maybe the best of any villanous team), and if there's anything that Hoenn could definitely use, it's more water!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Team Magma I liked them more then Team Aqua because of there costume as well as the fact that they were after Groudon.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Team Magma. It's because of the admins and the boss that made me like them more than Aqua. Courtney and Tabitha were favorites and Maxie was just fierce.

Back