• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Credits

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
This might be relatively minor speculation, however, at least in my opinion, the credits in each pokemon game were pretty iconic. They've always give a cool impression that you've successfully beat the pokemon game, and you should feel good about it!

First we had Gen I, where a nice tune, as well as shadows of pokemon that quickly slide in a silhouette with each credit. In FR/LG, we see cool animations of Red and Blue on top of the screen as the credits rolled, as we are viewed with the familiar iconic places we've visited.

In Gen II, we're greeted with dancing baby pokemon at the top and bottom screen as new music and credits rolled. In HG/SS, they've put this a step further as all the Johto gym leaders with their pokemon, as well as elite four and team rocket members strolled along the top and bottom screens of the DS.

In Gen III, we see our protagonist riding home on their bike, and as the credits roll, we are showcased with every single pokemon we've captured - with our starter at the near end of the credits!

In Gen IV, the protagonist rides on home on their bike, and as the credits roll, we are showcased with some memorable scenes during our adventure in Sinnoh.

Finally, in Gen V, we are given a close up at Zekrom/Reshiram (depending on which game you've got) as they and N rides off to somewhere unknown. In B2W2, the protagonist leaves the pokemon league, as they then run home. As the credits role, we see the protagonist meeting people and going to places that are the most memorable for them.

Now here we are at Gen VI. First of all, will you watch the Credits of Gen 6? What do you think/want the credits of gen 6 will showcase, as the credits roll this time? (eg. as the protagonist bikes home, there is a showcase about important places/people)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I always watch the credits. And I hope that we see the protagonist bisk or run home going through the towns and routes, like physically moving. that would be cool

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I always watch the credits. Watching the credits has always been like a kind of ritual for me. I feel I might as well, since I've beaten the game, and it also has interesting scenes sometimes. I think this time it will be similar to previous games where the main character is riding on their bike and visits old places, but I also feel it will show places that are part of the storyline (like if the evil team destroyed a building, there would be a construction team working on restoring it). Also, I can imagine when you're riding home, you may be watched by the legendary of your game (Xerneas or Yveltal), or if there is another legendary involved in the plot, that pokemon may appear, or something about it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I watch the credits usually, especially in RSE. I think it's great to see the partners you've caught and raised on your journey, and you get to think "Oh I remember when Shinell was a Torchic!" I wouldn't mind if they did something like that again really.

I think depending on how the story goes, we might have something similar to the gen V endings, namely BW, where things sort of resolve at the end. Cause that's what the end of BW is imo. A resolution.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I think this time I would actually like to see special 3D animations of what the player does after defeating the Champion and on his/her return home, stopping by at some places along the way and doing some things. And maybe even showing the player doing a Pokémon battle with some random trainer and showing the animations, then by the time the player reaches home, it ends up fading out and shows the word "END".

That would be something I would like to see in the credits in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd like something like the characters just walking home together, as the sun is going down because it'll suddenly become evening. Then I'd like to see flashes of the other legendaries moving by, as well as the one the character caught. Then maybe the sun goes down fully and it fades out to a few black credits, then a preview into the future (as in what post game holds). In 3D it'd be extremely awesome to just see anything so I'm okay with whatever goes on as long as the sun is going down at some point. :(

Back