The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Adopt a Fusion (again) (

BlackDragonite September 30th, 2007 9:19 AM

Adopt a Fusion (again)
Adopt a Fusion

Yes, I made the same thread two days ago, but it became closed -.-
So I start again.

In this thread I offer my fusions to adopt.
If you want to adopt one of these poor, homeless creatures, just write which one of them you want. Every Fusion can be adopted by 1 - 5 people.
Everytime I´m bored, I make fusions, so there are more to come.
If you have ideas for fusions, but don´t want to make it by yourself; DON´T post here. (it´s not allowed, so PM me)

The Fusions:
I´ll update them as often as possible

Adopted by GrovyleMan

That´s it so far.
Feel free to rate them.
But please: If you want to use them (in a game or whatever) pleeease, don´t steal them, just ask me.

DarkArcz September 30th, 2007 9:27 AM

Raifing looks like a floating piece of popcorn with a face and a tail O.o

I give it a 7/10 ^^

Anastasia.R September 30th, 2007 9:49 AM

Try to save them on PNG. And I though it belongs in pixel artwork...Or it's just me...

BlackDragonite September 30th, 2007 9:57 AM

Whoa, replies so fast^^
thx for the comments.
Yeah, I always hear that, but I never remember -.-

Wanna adopt one? Maybe the Popcorn? ; )

Forest Grovyle October 1st, 2007 3:10 PM

Don't you think if it was closed, that's a clue not to post it again? ;)

One - this is the wrong forum, as these are sprites and belong in Pixel Art
and two - this is a shop/request thread (adoptions count) which are not permitted there. So I am going to have to close it.

Do not post this sort of thread again, please. If you want to show your fusions, create a Gallery thread in the Pixel Art subforum.